17

Dumaretso kami sa bahay ni Daxon, syempre alangang iwan ko na lamang ng basta sa ganitong sitwasyon. Mukha naman akong masamang nilalang nun! Edi sasamahan ko na for tonight lang naman hanggang sa maging maayos na ang pakiramdam nito. Hindi ko maiwasang titigan si Daxon. Gusto kong may gawin ako pero hindi ko alam kung ano. I remained watching him.

Pansin ko ang lungkot sa mga mata ni Daxon, habang nakaupo ito sa sariling bar counter. Syempre, kahit sinuman talaga ang nasa ganung pwesto, masakit pa rin naman sa damdamin na saktan ang sarili mong kapatid. Ngunit, oo nga pala, hindi ko alam kung iyon ang iniisip ni Daxon. 

Lumapit na ako. ''Okay ka lang ba talaga? Gusto mo ng kausap?" Tinititigan ako nito kaya nilalaro laro ko ang mga daliri ko nun sa likod. I don't know kasi kung paano iaaproach ito. "Sige, mukhang ayaw mo kaya dun na lang ako sa taas, hehe. Kung magbago isip mo, tawagin mo na lang ako."  Akmang paalis na ako ng higitin nito ang isa sa mga kamay ko. bakit ba laging may paghigit si Daxon? Konti na lang matatanggal na kamay ko nito ihh, char!

Kinabig pa ako nito kaya naman sobrang lapit na ng mga mukha namin sa isa't isa. I can almost smell his breath and i am magnetized with his tantalizing eyes which make me shivers suddenly. He held my face using his palm. "Don't leave, Freiya. Please stay beside me."  Daxon move his face more closer to me. I bit my lower lip to make myself stop from giggling. What i feel seems so unusual. Parang may mga paru-paru na nagliliparan sa aking tyan, nanginginig ang aking mga tuhod, sobrang lakas ng tibok ng puso ko at kahit gusto kong gumalaw ay tila nakaparalisado ang aking katawan. Ghad! Now ko lang iyon sabay-sabay na naramdaman lahat. And the flutter  intensified, my heart continue to  pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker too. 

"I can hear your heartbeats, Freiya.'' Nabigla ako sa sinabi nito. My mouth formed an 'O' shape as in. But, Daxon held my one hand and placed it on his chest. My eyes widen. "I feel the same way as you do."

I choked and removed my hand from his chest. I then, swallowed my own saliva to clear my throat. But his eyes are gazing upon me. 

I laughed, to avoid the awkwardness.
But, Daxon kissed me, suddenly. There wasn't a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on mine, and I stopped breathing. Hindi ako marunong humalik!

He shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I stopped thinking. I was pushed off on the counter top, as he sealing the tiny space between us, pressing against me. I just open my mouth a little more to make his tongue enter.

I sparked alive, my heart swelled to the point of near bursting. The rush of sensations crawling across my body was extremely unexplainable. Scary. Thrilling. Exciting. Ghosh, its my first time!

His hands trailed on my hips, and he lifted me up a little bit. Now, my legs wrapped around his waist, and we moved to the right, knocking a bottle of wine. It toppled over, but he didn't spare it another thought and i can't also make a talk about it.

A light popped somewhere in the house. But, our lips remained sealed. It was like we couldn't get enough of each other. We were devouring one another, drowning in each other.

Lowering my hands, I tugged at his polo shirt, but it was stuck under my legs. I wiggled down until my feet were on the floor. Then I got a hold of his shirt and yanked it up. He broke apart long enough to pull it over his head and toss it aside.

"Is this what you learn from watching x rated films? I'm impress!" then he kissed my neck, while touching my mound.

His hands were moving inside my dress now, his fingers skimming over my skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of my body. And my hands went down. His stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places. And then my dress just joined his on the floor. Skin against skin. His hummed, brimming full of power. I ran my fingers down his chest, to the button on his pants.

"I'm ready for this, Daxon." I murmured and he smiled.

He carry me like i'm a baby and bring me on the sofa of his salas. He lay me down to the couch, a tangle of legs and hands moving, exploring. He planted soft kiss on my body, i am about to be in a delerious state.

"Shet, Daxon!! Oh my, ahhh!!" I screamed.

But his arms tightened around me, crushing me against his chest and his hands slipped between my legs. Making his fingers do an entrance on my pussy. And I was again  swimming in sensations.

"So beautiful," he murmured against my swollen lips. And then he was kissing me again. I want him more, really. There was only feeling and wanting. That was all. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer, telling him what I wanted with my soft moans.

"Plea--se do it.."

His kisses slowed, becoming tender and infinitely more. I was breathless and dazed, and i think i am prepared for all of this, but my body ached for more than just kisses and touching.

He bent down, his lips were on my pussy and that touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

''If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. And i still said nothing, so he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple.

From that, i felt that there's something hard make an entrance to my down. I am panting as Daxon moved from my top, it hurts but damn it has a tingling effect. I had reached up the heaven instantly in a minutes. The hardcore is still inside of mine.

He kissed me again gently, carefully, as he about to removed his sword on my pussy. He groaned softly while doing it, low in his throat, and then his arms circled on mine, gathering me which i wrapped my hands into him as well. We both lie on the couch with nothing clothes, but it's fine.

"Thank you, Freiya for letting me," he caressed my hair while i move to his chest.

"Sabi ko naman sa iyo, ready na ako ih." I joked, even my down temple aches.

"I love you, Freiya." He kissed my temple. I am in a major shocked, i can't make a reply. "It's okay if you won't reply back, i can wait, but not too long."

__________________________________________________________________________________hakdug.