|| Chapter 6: Trust ||

"Umm, so what happened??" I asked her while munching the chips that I'm eating right now.

"I d-don't know... He became s-so different lately.. He doesn't talk to me..." Lisa said.

We are in her apartment right now. It's still 9 am. Still early.

Lisa called me because she wants me to come here in her apartment, guess she was sad at Jungkook's attitude.

But why is he suddenly like that?

"You know Lisa, the both of you just need some talk.. Take a break, have some fun, and talk. Not in a way that you'll go clubbing again, pfffttt..." I don't want to tell you this, but as I bestfriend, I need to..

"What do you mean Y/N?? What kind of ways??" I smiled as I continued.

"Well, you know.. Star gazing at night, or have a movie or coffee date.. You know? Or, go to the beach..." I know it makes myself more hurt, but I shouldn't focus on myself.

"Maybe we should really just need some time to talk.." Lisa played with her fingers.

I stared at Lisa as she was not in herself. I'm sure that she is very sad about Jungkook's behaviors in her.

But there's this really one thing that can't left from my mind.

I don't know but, Lisa should be mad at me right? Because like, Jungkook just kissed me on the lips but I was caught off guard at that time. But even though it's like that, Lisa should be mad, r-right??

Or maybe she is really mad at me, and she's just not showing her anger towards me...

"Umm, L-Lisa.. I k-know I don't have the r-right to ask this to you b-but... A-Aren't you mad?" I saw Lisa furrowed her eyebrows when I started to mumble out.

"Mad for what??"

I turned my head down before I continue my words. "I.. u-umm you k-know?? I was caught o-off guard b-but, Jungkook s-still kissed me on my l-lips.." I tried not to stutter but I still stuttered.

I slowly raised my eyes to Lisa but she has no reactions.

The air started to heat up because of the scene right now. Even though the AC is already at the highest point, I could still feel the heat upon my cheeks while still staring at Lisa who has no emotions at the moment.

"Pffttt.. Why would I be mad??"  

I made a glare at her as she said that. Why?? Is she not angry??

"W-What do you mean L-Lisa?" I heard her chuckled as she drank her juice in the table.

"I said, why would I be mad?? Look, you are my bestfriend Y/N, and I trust you!! So there's no reason for me to be mad.." I sighed in relief as she continued drinking her juice. 

But still! Why is she not mad?? If I were her, I would be really angry towards my bestfriend!

Even though she's my bestfriend, she still let her boyfriend kiss her! Goshhh Lisa...

But I'm still relieved that she is not mad at me.

"Umm, by the way. I already had a thought of it, and I think what you said is right." I stopped myself from eating as soon as I heard her.

What does she mean? Is she really mad at me??

"I think we should really have some time to talk. Maybe we should go to the beach..." I forced myself to smile at her and she did the same.

The pain that I still feel to the both of them is still in my heart. The pain is killing me, but I can't do anything now...

My bestfriend needs me more than what I need.

Yes, I love him but my bestfriend loves her.