|| Chapter 20: The Man I Loved || Finale

3 years later...

"Happy Birthday Jungmin!!" We all yelled together after we saw Jungkook blowed the candle for our little Jungmin.

Jungmin had her first birthday right now and we celebrated her first birthday here in our house with all our families and relatives. All our close friends were also invited, especially Lisa who's boyfriend is now Taehyung.

I honestly didn't expect thst both of them will fall for each other after what happened the past 3 years. But well, I really wish for the best of them. Taehyung had been so good to me even though we've just been friends for a little amount of time.

Jungkook's mom's business is now so big and they are now very improved from the past 3 years. We aso didn't expect it would grow so fast and their business would be so successful.

They also planned for Jungkook to be the next CEO after his father will pass it to him.

"Omg Happy Birthday Jungminie!" Lisa greeted to Jungmin that I'm holding right now.  I smiled at her and I grabbed at Jungmin's little hands and made my voice girly and cute.

"Tenchu auntie Lisa!!" I said to Lisa while waving Jungmin's little hand but Lisa frowned.

"Ohh, she shouldn't call me auntie.. It makes me feel so old! She should just call me tee-tee Lisa!!"

"Why Tee-tee Lisa??" I asked her.

"It's much cuter! Short for Auntie.. Tee-tee! Tee-tee Lisa!! Okay Y/N? So when Jungmin grows up, tell her to call me tee-tee Lisa!!" I smiled at her and we both laughed.

Lisa cutely pinched Jungmin's cheeks. Jungmin is so cute and healthy!! She got my nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, honestly everything!! She has long cute lashes and she has cute smiles!

"Jungkook!!" I called my husband as I decided to let him hold Jungmin for a while because I really know he wants to hold her so much!!

Jungkook went for me and I gave him Jungmin. Jungkook smiled as he played with Jungmin on his arms.

Me and Jungkook were married last year. And both of us were very happy because all of our family supported us.

"Hey.." I turned to the voice behind man and I smiled at him. It was Taehyung.

"Happy birthday to Jungmin??"

I raised my left eyebrows and chuckled.

"Was that a question??" And then we both laughed.

He extended his arms and gave something to me.

"Here's our gift for Jungmin. Lisa picked that!!" I smiled and grabbed the paperbag.

What would Lisa gave to my baby? Would she gave clothes? Underwear?? Baby stuffs?? Well of course maybe it's something that a baby should have. Hahahaha!!

"I'll just go there.." I nodded at Taehyung as he walked to Lisa.

"Y/N..." I turned around to Jungkook who was speaking with Jungmin in his arms.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I looked at Jungmin.

"What did Taehyung said to you??" I stared at him and laughed in front of him.

Wahhhh seriously??? He is still jealous even we are now married?

"Jungkook.. Do you know that you're the only man I loved apart from my dad?" I smiled at him.