|| Chapter 15: That I love him ||

Tears started streaming through my eyes as I looked directly at Jungkook.

"Why are you crying Y/N?? I know you love me... I freaking know that you love me!!" He grabbed both my hands but I flicked ot away.

I began to hit his chest with my fists continuously.

"I d-don't love y-you..." I sobbed again and tried wiping the tears while still hitting him.

But it's just making myself hurt more for denying the truth, that I like him.

"You love me Y/N!! YOU LOVE ME Y/N!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST FIGHT FOR IT??" Jungkook yelled at me.

My eyes were now so swollen due to the tears. I still continued crying while hitting his chest again and again, but he grabbed both my wrists with his hands, and now he gripped it tightly.

"T-TELL ME Y/N!! WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT FOR IT?? I FREAKING LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO!!"

"N-No Jungkook!! I d-don't love you!!"

I was shocked when he punch the steering wheel before he continued talking and shouting at me, while my tears are still falling from my eyes.

"DAMN IT Y/N!!! THEM WHY DID YOU KISS ME BACK??? HUH? WHY DID YOU KISS ME BACK??"

I didn't know what to say. I don't know what to say!! I just stayed at my position, still sobbing.

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME Y/N!! YOU LOVE M-"

"YES I LOVE Y-YOU!!!" I had the urge to speak it out to Jungkook now.

His eyes were shocked from my sudden reply. I couldn't control anymore so I had to say the truth. That I love him.

But it's n-not right!! He is still my bestfriend's boyfriend!!

"B-But no J-Jungkook!! I c-can't love you... W-We can't love-"

"Why Y/N?? Tell me why!!!"

"You are my bestfriend's girlfriend! I shouldn't betray her because she is my bestfriend!!"

Yes, right... Lisa is still my bestfriend!! Even though she also hurted me many times, she is still my b-bestfriend...

"BUT DOES SHE STILL TREAT YOU AS A BESTFRIEND?? HUH?? TELL ME Y/N! IS SHE REALLY STILL YOUR BESTFRIEND??" I widened my eyes as soon as Jungkook finished his sentence.

"Y-Yes, she's s-still my b-bestfr-"

"COME ON OPEN YOUR EYES Y/N!! SHE DOESN'T SEE YOU AS A BESTFRIEND ANYMORE!! SINCE SHE KNEW THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER, SHE DON'T SEE YOU AS HER BESTFRIEND ANYMORE!"

Jungkook kept holding my wrist tightly while convincing me.

B-But it can't be... We've been bestfriend sinxe we were kids... And it can't be broken just because we both love the same man...

"Y/N please..." Jungkook hugged me after. My sobs were now so loud as Jungkook hugged me.

"N-No.." I tried speaking up but I think my strength were being eaten up now. I couldn't raide my voice, and I couldn't move.

I let Jungkook hug me as I also hugged him back. I don't know what to feel right now, and I just want to hug him.