|| Chapter 8: Carried by him ||

"I didn't bought some leggings... I only have these shorts!! Please Y/N, please please pleaseeee!! Come with us!!" Lisa held my hands while she's still trying to convince me to go with them for a small jog.

Uhhh, I hate jogging!! I shouldn't have come with them at the first place if we're going to do this. ARGHHH!!

"Pretty pleaseee???" I didn't have any choice so I just nodded at my bestfriend.

Well, she is my bestest bestfriend and I really love her so much. So I'll support her no matter what...

"But I don't have any clothes Lisa, come on.. And I also don't want to wear that super short shortsss!!" I whined but it seemed like she didn't mind it.

She actually brought some clothes and shorts for me! She really planned all of this!

Only me, Lisa, Jungkook and Taehyung will go jogging. Lisa wanted me to go or else, it will be so awkward for her to go with two boys, especially jogging.

But UGHHHH it's not my fault why she called us to have jogging!!! Only Jungkook, Me, amd Taehyung are free today.. The other's are busy, so that's why.

"Here you go Y/N! Wear it!! I also have an extra rubber shoes if you want!!" I sighed at her.

"You really planned this huh..." She just laughed and she continued tying his shoes.

I went to the hotel bathroom and wore the clothes. I was wearing a red racerback fitted shirt paired with a black short shorts. I also wore a white rubber shoes. I just hope it will not get dirty...

Lisa was wearing a light pink tee paired with a pink short shorts, and also a pink shoes. She is wearing all pink.

"So let's go?? Let's visit the boys' room!!" Lisa said as I finished tying my hair. I made it into bun.

___ ___ ___

"You should've wore something not showy. Your skin is too exposed." Jungkook mumbled out of the blue.

I glanced at Jungkook who is beside me, but he continued talking.

"You heard it Lisa?" I moved my eyes away from him and just jogged faster.

"Ahh- umm yeah!! Sorry- Y/N wait for me!!" Lisa said while jogging towards me. Why am I jogging faster? Don't tell me you are jealous Y/N? AISHHHHH!!

"You know Y/N, I'm scared now..." Lisa muttered with a heavy breath. I looked at her and raised my left eyebrow.

"Those people... They are busy watching us!!!" She whispered.

I smoothly moved my sight behind us as I saw a group of boys, really watching us. Jungkook and Taehyung were beside them, but they doesn't seem to notice it.

"Nah, it's okay.. Who cares..." I said as I jogged a little faster again.

"But Y/N!!! Maybe the reason why Jungkook said that to me, is because he knows that boys were watching us!!" I looked at her and had a thought.

"J-Just, just l-let them be.." Aishhh what the heck are you talking Y/N! Come on you are also scared at them-

"AHHHHHH!!"

I screamed when I twisted my right ankle, making me stumble down on the ground. But what makes me shocked is that a boy touched my legs and the other one touched my shoulders.

"Are you okay miss?" The boy said while busy carressing my legs. Mom please help me!!

"DUMBASS!!!"

My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook punching the boy who's carressing my legs earlier! And the boy who touched my shoulder is being punched by Taehyung!

"You thought we didn't saw what you did huh!" Jungkook said to the boy while continuously beating him.

"That's enough Jungkook!!" Taehyung said to Jungkook who is now out of breath.

I didn't know Jungkook and Taehyung were watching us...

"A-Are you okay Y/N???" Lisa asked me but I just touched my ankle. It was so painfullllll!!

I'm still in the ground, I wanted to cry. I couldn't stand up because of my ankle-

"So careless..." My eyes widened and I frozed when I saw Jungkook grabbed and carried me from the ground! WHATTTTT THEEEE FUUUUUURRRR!!

"L-Let's just go back for now..." Taehyung said.

I'm still stiffled at the sight!! Jungkook carried me Bridal Style!

UGHHHH!! He is not looking at me but I can still feel that he cares for me!!