|| Chapter 12: Pain ||

2 months after what happened, I kept begging Lisa to talk to me.

If I were her, I would be also mad at my bestfriend for hiding a secret that she loves my boyfriend.

I really miss Lisa now, and if I were to choose, I would rather choose my bestfriend.

I am happy to know that Jungkook has feelings for me but... It's wrong. It's so wrong.

If he loves me, he shouldn't become Lisa's boyfriend at the first place.

But now I understand, and I will accept the fact that, even though we both love each other, he will never be mine.

I don't want to hurt my bestfriend again, and I wouldn't do anything that would break her heart again. She is right, I am her bestfriend, and we should trust each other always.

I was actually shocked but also happy when Lisa messaged me. She accepted my apology and she wants me to go with her and Jungkook to watch some movies again in her condo.

I didn't want to go since it may just worsen the situation, but I don't want to ignore my bestfriend though.

___ ___ ___

As I stepped infront of her door, I sensed something wrong. I feel there's something wrong.

My hands were trembling.

I touched the door knob as I slowly twisted it and pushed the door. I scanned my head to find them but they were nowhere to be found.

There are no people sitting in the sofa.

"Lisa??" I shouted her name a few times, thinking maybe she would answer back. But I didn't heard voices coming out.

I suddenly heard something through Lisa's room.

Maybe they are in the room.

I was about to open the door, but I feel something bad again.

"Come on Y/N, it's nothing.. Aishh..." I said to myself as I breathe in and out to calm myself down, but I heard another sound in the room.

I decided to grab the doorknob through her room, and opened the door.

But before I could even enter, I placed my right palm into my mouth as I couldn't believe what I saw.

I didn't realize there were tears alreadu aling through my cheeks as I saw both of them in the bed.

Lisa on top of Jungkook.

I couldn't control myself and sobbed as I saw Lisa placed her lips onto Jungkook as they both kissed and hummed.

I can't take it anymore, I closed the door and sobbed.

I hurriedly went out from Lisa's condo and just let myself fall in the ground and wept.

I didn't thought it would really hurt me so much seeing them at that.

Tears continued flowing through my eyes and cheeks. I want to stand up but I can't! My legs were weak, my whole body were weak!

Stop crying Y/N! You need to accept the fact Jungkook is Lisa's girlfriend! And it's just normal for them to do that kind of stuff.

But why? Why is it hurting me so much?

Why is it only this time, it hurted me that much?

Is it because I knew that Jungkook has his feelings for me? But he still chose to love Lisa over me?

Why do I have to handle this much pain?