|| Chapter 19: Act ||

Even I kept wiping the tears in my face, it continuously falls from my eyes and now I can't control what I'm feeling.

The feeling of so much pain and the feeling like my life is nothing anymore.

"I think we should let them talk first.." I heard Jungkook's mom said.

As all of them went out from the hospital room, I grabbed both his hand, hoping he would remember me.

"J-Jungkook.. D-Do you r-really can't remember us?? Y-You can't remember m-me?"

"I'm sorry but I really can't remember.. But, Lisa is my girlfriend right?"

I closed my eyes so tightly and tears just keep rolling again and again through my cheeks.

"P-Please Jungkook s-stop saying that Lisa i-is your g-girlfriend!! Y-Yes she is your g-girlfried but you d-don't love her!"

I said to him as I can't take it anymore.

I can't take it anymore that the man I love doesn't remember me, and what he knows is that he loves my bestfriend.

I started to get up and decided to go away from him so that the I will forget all the pain I feel right now.

As I stood up, Jungkook grabbed my hand.

"W-Wait Ms. Y/N, sit d-down first!!"

I flicked away my hands off him because even though I'll keep explaining to him what's with us, I know he will still not listen to me and he will listen to his parents.

"I-It's okay J-Jungkook. J-Just go a-and listen to y-your parents.. T-They know what's t-the best for y-you.. T-Thank you for a-all Jungkook and I h-hope you and L-Lisa will have a g-great life..."

As those words left my mouth, I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped the nonstop tears through my eyes.

I walked through the door and was about to go out when I heard him say something behind me.

"Was it really easy for you to just let me go Y/N?"

I widened my eyes from what he said and I stopped my movements. My hands were at the door knob but I didn't twisted it. My body frozed from what he said.

What does h-he mean??

"Tell me Y/N... Was is easy for you to let me go?? Do you don't truly l-love me?"

I faced him and now I saw his face and eyes filled with tears. His ears are so red.

I couldn't believe what's he's saying to me now.

Does h-he really r-remember me??

W-Was it all j-just an act?

"So if I really had an amnesia, you would really react like that and you'll just let me go and you'll not fight for your love..." I placed my hand on my mouth as I couldn't believe what he said next.

So i-it's not true that he has a-amnesia...

I hurriedly ran to him and continuously punched him everywhere I can punch him.

"You s-selfish, y-you are r-real-ly s-selfish! I though-ht y-you r-really d-don't rememb-ber me!!"

"Ahh it hurts Y/N!!!"

I just continued punching and hitting him until he grabbed both my hands and I just continued crying.

"Y-Yah Y/N! Don't cry!! I should be the one crying now because you just easily let me go to Lisa like that!"

I punched him again but what made me startle is that he was laughing.

"W-Why are y-you laug-ghing?? D-Do you think it's f-funny?? H-Huhh??"

I was about to hit him again but he tightly gripped my hands again.

"Yah stop hitting me!! I just laughed because I didn't expected you were such a crybaby!! Hahahahaa!!"

I just continued crying, sobbing, and weeping as I really couldn't belieeve what's happening.

A part of me was very very happy because Jungkook really doesn't have an amnesia, but a part of me is also angry because I really thought he had an amnesia.

He is so bad! I really fell for his act!

But does that m-mean, he is a-also joking to his parents and Lisa??

"I'm sorry Y/N!! It was all Jungkook's plan!!" I turned my head around as I saw my mom in the door peeking.

W-What??

And then all of them went inside and they all started laughing together.

W-What???

S-So all of t-them planned t-this??

T-They already k-know that J-Jungkook doesn't have an a-amnesia?

And it's j-just only me w-whom t-they are playing w-with?

"I'm sorry darling.. I was also called here because I didn't thought your boyfriend was planning something like this..." I heard my dad said.

"W-What?? S-So all of you j-just pranked me?" I said to them as I saw them smiled and nod.

I sighed and turned my head down.

Even my parents played with me.

Now, I can really officially say that I AM SO DUMB.

"Before you woke up, your parents and us gathered here in Jungkook's room as my son wants to talk with this plan for you Y/N. And we didn't thought it would actually turn out successful as what we expected!" All of them continued laughing as Jungkook's dad said that.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I have to go with them to make the act real.. Hehe.." I suddenly smiled when Lisa talked.

I immediately hugged her after she said that.

So does this mean we are already friends again? She is not mad to me now?

"A-Are you s-still mad at me L-Lisa??" I asked her and she smiled before she speak.

"I already decided to forgive you and accept that Jungkook will really not be mine because he really loves you. And also, Jungkook's mom and my mom have decided to discontinue their plan for me and Jungkook..."

I smiled as I heard her and I hugged her again as she also hugged me back.

All the people were looking at us, especially Jungkook.

I really thought he really had an amnesia. I even had so many tears that came from my eyes. My eyes were still so puffy from my weeps.

But I am very happy. So so happy!!

That Jungkook really doesn't have an amnesia, that Lisa already forgave me, that Lisa and Jungkook's parents decided to not continue what they planned for them, and that the Man I Loved will now continue to love me.