|| Chapter 11: Who's In love ||

B-But how did she knew?

I didn't e-even told her about it..

D-Did she saw something i-in Jungkook's phone?

Is she really mad at that time when Jungkook kissed me when we had clubbing??

I looked at Jungkook but he was also shocked after he heard what Lisa said.

"Lisa, p-please listen to me... W-Why are you saying t-that I h-have feelings for Jungk-"

"OH COME ON Y/N... STOP DENYING! I'M TIRED OF HEARING STUFFS!!" I went to Lisa and grabbed her hands.

"L-Lisa I don't know what you are talking about! I don't feel anything-"

I stopped talking when I saw Lisa grabbed something from the waitress' tray.

I suddenly felt my face became cold when Lisa threw the Aperitivo drink through my face.

I looked at my clothes which is now also wet because of the drink that Lisa threw at me. I raised my right hand to touch my face as I saw Jungkook walking towards Lisa.

"LISA STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!! Y/N DOESN'T INVOLVE AT OUR PROBLEM!!" Jungkook also grabbed her hands but she flicked it away.

"D-DOESN'T INVOLVE??? STOP ACTING L-LIKE YOU CARE F-FOR HER JUNGKOOK BECAUSE I-IT'S HURTING ME!! D-DON'T YOU ALSO CARE FOR M-MY FEELINGS?? H-HUH?!!"

I calmed myself down and tried to breathe so that I could understand Lisa right now. I want to let her tell me what she wants to say to me.

We shared all our secrets at each other since we were kids.

But the only secret I didn't share to Lisa is that, I have feelings for his boyfriend...

"DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T SAW YOU Y/N? I AM NOT THAT DUMB!! WHEN WE WENT TO THE BEACH!! DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T SAW BOTH OF YOU?? ALSO WHEN WE EAT AND I INVITE YOU!! DO YOU THINK I DON'T FEEL THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS OF ME AND JUNGKOOK?? DON'T YOU SEE THAT I AM THE ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY JEALOUS BECAUSE EVEN IF I AM WITH JUNGKOOK, HIS EYES AND HIS HEART ARE ALWAYS AND STILL INTO YOU!!"

I didn't realize tears were also started rolling to my cheeks.

"REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN ONLY THE BOTH OF YOU ARE IN THE BEACH?? I SEE YOU BOTH GUYS... I WAS SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOUR MOMENT! AND REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN WE HAD CLUBBING? DAMNNNN IT REALLY BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES!! MY BOYFRIEND KISSED MY FREAKING BESTFRIEND IN FRONT OF ME!!"

Jungkook stared at her, begging to stop now but she doesn't hesitate to continue.

"Y-YOU KNOW Y/N... YOU H-HAVE BEEN MY G-GREATEST FRIEND!! I TRUSTED Y-YOU!! I T-THOUGHT IT'S O-OKAY IF I-IT'S ONLY J-JUNGKOOK WHO IS FEELING S-SOMETHING TOWARDS Y-YOU... B-BUT I WAS WRONG!! I WAS SO F-FREAKING WRONG!! BECAUSE Y-YOU TOO ALSO HAVE F-FEELINGS FOR HIM!"

My heart sanked when Lisa bursted those words in front of me. Both of us were now crying. I couldn't help but to let my tears fall.

"I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT MY BESTFRIEND HID THAT DARK DARK SECRET SINCE WE WERE HIGHSCHOOL!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE Y/N.."

Lisa grabbed her bag and was about to walk out from the restaurant.

Jungkook grabbed her hand again but she filcked it away again, leaving the both of us in the restaurant.

I was still so wet from the drink that Lisa threw at me.

"M-Ma'am, w-who will pay the b-bill??" I scoffed when I heard the waitress.

"I'll just pay the bill. Just leave us alone.." Jungkook said as he grabbed his handkerchief and patted it through my face.

"A-Are you okay Y-Y/N??" I raised my head to Jungkook.

I looked at his eyes even though my tears were still falling through my cheeks. Making my face still wet.

"S-Since when?? H-Hmm?" Jungkook just looked at me in the eyes, not sure to what he will say.

"S-Since when d-did tou betrayed my b-bestfriend?? S-Since when did she k-knew that y-you have feelings for me? Since when-" I stopped for a while as I had a thought of something. And then I continued beaming.

"D-Did you a-also knew that I h-had feelings for y-you?" I looked at him, waiting for his response.

And when I saw him nod slowly, I let my shoulders fall as I sighed... in dissappointment.

I didn't knew that he already knew I have feelings for him.

I'm so dumb for not being careful to my actions!

I didn't know Lisa already knew that I also have feelings to his boyfriend.

Why do you have to be so dumb Y/N? Why???

Even J-Jungkook also knew you had feelings for him!!

The man I loved, who was my bestfriend's boyfriend, is also in love with me...