|| Chapter 18: Another Pain ||

A tear left my eyes again, but it's not a tear of joy anymore.

It's a tear of huge pain.

And now I felt my body became weak amd now all I feel is the pain in my body as Jungkook's words struck me so hard.

B-But I know h-he's just joking.. H-He wouldn't do that t-to me... R-Right?

"Excuse me m-miss.. I'm a-asking you, w-who are you??"

And now the tears are now continuously falling through me cheeks as I heard him again.

N-No.. It c-can't be..

"J-Jungkook, w-what are you t-talking about?? It's m-me Y/N!"

I said as I grabbed his hand, hoping he is just joking.

But this is not the time to joke around!!

"J-Jungkook, please s-stop joking n-now.. Haha-aha.."

"W-What a-are you s-saying miss?? I-I'm sorry if I-I've forgotten you.. I had an amnesia."

W-What...

A-Amnesia?

N-No, it can't be..

I-It can't h-happen... H-He wouldn't l-let this happen!!

"J-Jungkook, p-please... Stop j-joking around now-"

"Umm, excuse me Y/N but you are the girl beside my son in the car right?? Before the accident?" I stared at the voice of the man in 40's again.

I nodded slowly at him.

"I really want to ask you all the things I need to know Y/N, since Jungkook really had an amnesia and he doesn't remember anything, do you mind if I ask you what really happened and why you and Jungkook had to an accident??"

I looked at Jungkook before I speak.

S-Should I say it??

Should I say t-that me and Jungkook were about to go away from them??

"Umm s-sir, a-actually..." I faced the man in front of me which is Jungkook's dad.

I felt my heart beat so fast and I'm still sad because Jungkook doesn't know me anymore.

He doesn't remember me anymore.

"U-Umm, sir... M-Me and J-Jungkook were.." Before I finish my sentence, I looked at Jungkook and he was also still waiting for my response.

The man I loved really don't remember anything now..

Why?

Why of all things, why did this have to happen??

After all he was the first man I loved!

But I didn't thought he was also the first man to leave me..

"Can you continue Ms. Y/N?" I heard Jungkook said.

He even calls me Ms. Y/N now..

Can't you really remember me Jungkook?

I wiped my tears as I decided to continue my words now.

"Umm.. M-Me and Jungkook w-were about to r-runaway f-from all of y-you.."

As all of them heard what I said, they all made furrowed their eyebrows.

"R-Runaway?? Why w-would my son will r-run away from us??" Now I heard his mom.

"Umm.. We w-were running away b-because w-we both love e-each other and r-running away i-is what we decided s-so that all of you w-will not interrupt u-us both.."

All of them had a quick silence.

But I immediately turned to Jungkook as I heard him talk.

"M-Me running away w-with you?? A-And, we both l-love each other?? But Lisa is my girlfriend right? Mom and dad told me that Lisa is my girlfriend.."

And that's when I felt those words really made my heart shatter and broke into pieces.

J-Jungkook's parents didn't know I'm the one whom he really loves.

And now Jungkook doesn't even remember me a-anymore..

The man I loved...

The man I loved doesn't remember me anymore...