|| Chapter 16: Crash? ||

"W-Where are we g-going??" I asked him as he began steering the wheel and continued driving fastly.

"Away..." He answered me simple as that. I furrowed my eyebrows to him, letting gim know that I didn't understood what he just said.

"Far away Y/N... We will both go far away from them.. From Lisa, from my parents, from Lisa's parents..."

But what about me?? My clothes, my parents?? My family?? What about my bestfriend Lisa?

I touched his arms and started to talk.

"B-But J-Jungkook, whay a-about my family?? And a-also we d-don't have e-enough mone-"

"Y/N do you love me??" I stared deeply at him as I heard what he said.

Of course I love him but...

But there are many exchanges...

"Y-Yes..." I answered him slowly while he is still focuses on the road.

"So do you trust me??"

I started to come and think of it. But I just let it be and I nodded slowly at him.

"Then we can do it Y/N. Trust me..." He removed his right hand from the steerimg wheel and he held my hands instead.

I don't know if I'm doing this right but, all my life, it's my first time to be loved from a man that whom I also love. Jungkook is my first crush, the first man I liked, and also the first man that I loved.

I didn't expect it would really go this way. I am happy, seriously very happy because for the first time in my life, I made a decision that came from my heart and not from my mind.

I really want to have this kind of feeling, this new feeling to go out and run away with the man that I love and enjoy the world with him.

Despite all my hardworks, in the end, I'll still be able to experience a life with the man that I love.

"Why don't you sleep Y/N?? I'll just tell you when we arrive.." I looked at Jungkook with a brim of sadness.

I honestly didn't thought this would really happen. But I think the destiny made this happen for the both of us.

"Umm, by the way, w-where is the e-exact place we are g-going??" I asked him, hoping he would answer my question this time.

"You'll know it when we arrive. Please sleep Y/N... I know you're tired. "

I smiled at Jungkook's careness for me. I still didn't forget ahat he did when I slipped myself at the time when we had jogging.

Yeah, I know. I am the dumb girl who slipped while jogging, and there were guys who touched me, and Jungkook was filled with anger.

If only I knew that Jungkook loved me before, I also would have fighted for our love before too.

I rested my head onto the car wall. I grabbed the phone in my bag and also my earphones to play some music while I'm sleeping.

I picked random sleepy musics from my playlist as I placed the earphones through my ears.

Now I placed my head again and was about to sleep when I heard Jungkook cussed.

"SH*T!"

I immediately took off my earphones and looked at him.

And sooner I just realized what's happening.

"SH*T Y/N STAY AND HOLD STILL!!"

Is the road slippy?? Or is the car break broken???

"AHHHHHHH!!" I couldn't control myself but to scream when our car was about to bump in the tree.

Luckily Jungkook avoided it but the car is still going on and Jungkook couldn't stop it!

"J-Jungkook!! W-What's happening?? Is t-the road slippy?? S-Stop driving f-first!!" I stuttered while muttering those words. I didn't realize that my hands were now trembling and my heart began to beat faster than before.

"Y/N I SAID HOLD STILL!!"

I was startled by Jungkook's loud voice again and I decides to grab and hold tight through the car.

I felt something wet through my skirts, and as I looked at it, I didn't expected that it was from my tears.

I didn't realized I was already crying while I'm still screaming because the car is still not stopping.

"J-Jungkookkk..." I called him while I closed my eyes tightly and started to sob continuously.

"Y-Y/N J-JUST STAY S-STILL OKA- SH*TTTT!!"

"JUNGKOOOKKKK!!!"

I screamed and screamed as I heard Jungkook yell again.

"J-JUNGKOOKKKKK P-PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME Y-YET!!"

"W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING Y/N!! I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YO- AHHHH!!"

"J-JUNGKOOKKK!!!"

And I didn't thought that was the last words came out from my mouth before I felt myself became so weak.

And everything just turned black.