|| Chapter 17: What happened ||

I felt the dizziness through my head as I opened my eyes.

The room felt new and I can smell the smell of.... H-Hospital??

I slowly moved my eyes around and tried to raise my head slowly.

"Darling?? Are you awake???"

"Oh my god!! My poor Y/N!! Babyyy are you alright? Is there something painful through your body??"

M-Mom and D-Dad???

"Y/N... P-Please I'm your dad.. P-Please answer me. I'm slrry for leaving you h-here alone darling." My dad immediately hugged me, so as my mom.

"M-Mom, D-Dad??"  I had the urge to speak put but my voice were still crooked.

"Yes darling.. It's okay, you shouldn't talk much yet.. Please have a rest Y/N..." I looked at my dad as I used all my strength to get up.

"Y/N don't m-make yourself h-hard, p-please just l-lie down baby... It's just been yesterday since you got to an accident. " I heard my mom said.

Accident?

So I am right... I am in the hospital!

But... what happened??

JUNGKOOK! The last time I remember is me and Jungkook were driving- where is Jungkook??

I moved my head side to side but Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"M-Mom and dad!! W-Where is Jungkook?? T-The man I am with in the c-car!! W-Where is he??"

"You mean, Lisa's girlfriend Y/N??" I heard my mom said. Yeah right, all she knows is that Jungkook is Lisa's girlfriend.

"Y-Yes mom, w-where is he??"

"Y/N, I honestly don't know why both of you are in the car that time, but for now, I'll tell you that Jungkook is at the next room beside us.."

I started to took off the white hospital blanket from my thighs as I started to walk outside the room to go to Jungkook.

"Y/N, p-please have a rest f-first!!"

I didn't listen to dad and just grabbed the dppr knob and opened it.

I should see Jungkook! What should I do?? What if he had more injuries than me??

I'm just lucky that I just had a small wound on my left arm.

But h-how about Jungkook? How is h-he right now?? I want to see him now!!

"W-Where mom??"

"That left room beside us.."

I hurriedly went near to the room and guided my right hand to touch the dooe knob.

I feel so strange as I touched the door knob. Also the same feeling that I felt when I was about to open the door knob on Lisa's room that day when I saw both of them inside her room.

Is Jungkook a-alright??

What if h-he had major injuries?

What if he has a broken b-bone?

N-NO!! It can't b-be.. I-It can't be...

I closed my eyes and breath in and out before I opened the door.

As soon as I went inside, my face mad a smile when I saw Jungkook was laughing with his family.

H-He is okay!!

My Jungkook i-is just okay!!

He is happy with his f-family so he is okay!!

I hurriedly ran onto him and hugged him even though I still felt pain from my body.

"Young lady please he's still admited!" I heard a man's voice in his 40's. Maybe it's Jungkook's dad.

But I didn't mind him as I hugged Jungkook tightly. I tear left my eyes when I felt Jungkook hands slowly tapping my back.

But the smile left my face when I saw Lisa beside Jungkook.

H-How come Lisa is here??

Did Jungkook d-didn't let her go out??

I didn't mind them all as I let go from Jungkook and cupped his face while my tears of joy still streaming down my face.

"I-I'm happy t-that you're okay J-Jungkook... I t-thought y-you'll be leaving m-me..."

I said at him while still cupping his face, I carressed his cheek with my right thumb as I continued smiling in front of him.

But my smile and all the happiness left my body when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"E-Excuse me but.. who are y-you??"