|| Chapter 13: Regret ||

Jungkook's POV

"Are you satisfied? Are you happy now??" I asked Lisa as I pushed her off of me when Y/N closed the door.

"I am so so happy!! Now I can get my revenge to her! That's what I wanted!" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "You know very well Lisa that no matter what you do, I will never give my heart to you."

"Give your heart to me?? Oh come on Jungkook! At the first place, I know that you will really not be mine!! I just played and acted well enough to see whom you really love!!"

I really couldn't believe that Lisa would make me do this to her.

Flashback

"I'll do anything! J-Just, just d-don't hurt her!!" I begged her Lisa.

After what happened at the restaurant, she said she will get her revenge to Y/N. But I can't let her do that! And I won't let her do that!

"In two conditions Jungkook!!" I looked at her. I was way too nervous and still not ready. But I need to do this so that she wouldn't do anything to Y/N...

"First, you will be mine, and always be mine!" I closed my eyes as I heard her said that, before I opened my mouth and mumbled out. "But remember this Lisa. I will never love you."

I saw Lisa smirked and chuckled as she continued talking.

"It doesn't matter as long as you are with me! But well, the second condition..."

As I knew what she wanted as her second condition, I sighed in disappointed as I couldn't do anything but to follow her, so that she wouldn't do anything to Y/N.

She will let Y/N be jealous by making an act with me.

I didn't want to hurt Y/N, but it's the only chance left so that her bestfriend will not turn her back at her.

I shouldn't became Lisa's boyfriend back then. If I knew that my mom only wanted me to become her boyfriend is because my mom wants to have shares in their company business.

I liked Y/N since we were still kids. She didn't knew anything about my feelings.

She doesn't even talk at me. I don't even know if she knows that we were classmates since we were like 6.

It was only me who had feelings towards her, but I didn't want to tell her because maybe she will leave in the school and transfer to another school, so I just hid my feelings for her.

As I knew that she will never be mine, that's why I just made some flings in highschool. I went out with some girls so that I can forget her, but no. She doesn't leave in my mind and in my heart!

When that time I saw Y/N was being dragged by Kai, I decided to follow them. The man was still dragging Y/N till they reached an empty room. I followed them secretly as I heard Y/N started sobbing.

"Y-Yah!! Let me g-go!!" She tried punching his chest but he was stronger than her. Kai grabbed both her hands and pinned it to the wall.

My blood was boiling as I saw Kai did that to Y/N. Y/N continued sobbing as Kai said something to her.

"Ohh, Are you crying?? Pfttt.. no one's gonna help you baby.. You can't escape from me now!!"

"P-Please Kai.. D-Don't touch m-me!!"

"Ahh, baby.. Continue begging... It makes me want you moree!!"

As I saw Y/N closed her eyes, I breathed out and had the audacity to raise my voice at Kai.

"Let her go, or else.." I said with a full man's voice as I furrowed my eyebrows, warning him to stop his movements.

But I didn't expect him to laugh his heart out.

"OooOoohh, the superherooo!! Jeon Jungkook is here. Come on, Jungkook. I should've told you my advice earlier. Guess I should say it right now... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"

I saw Y/N still crying and it really broke my heart watching her in that situation. "I'll repeat what I said Kai. Let her go. Leave her alone if you don't want me to beat you up!"

"As if you can bea-"

I immediately ounched his face with all my might before he could even continue his words. His nose were bleeding as he stumbled down to the ground while he wiped the blood running through his nose.

Before he could stood up, I hurriedly went at Y/N and grabbed her hand as we went out from the room.

I felt my heart beating so fast when I realized our hands were intertwined at each other.

She suddenly stopped walking and I widened my eyes when she hugged me so tight out of nowhere.

"T-Thank you Jungkook!" I let her hug me as I still froze at my place when she hugged me.

It was the first time she hugged me.

I felt her hands over my body. And I felt her through me. It was like the time stopped and everything went so slow.

And it was the best thing that happened at me at that time.

But all of it was ruined when my mom begged me to become Lisa's boyfriend in a reason that I don't know, and it was too late for me to know it was just because of that business thing.

I really regretted why I let myself become Lisa's boyfriend.

I tried to forget Y/N and learn to love Lisa but, when I realized that Y/N also feels something towards me, it just making me fall so hard for her again.

Flashback ended