Epilogue

Audrey was laying on her couch, waiting for her husband to come back home from the studios while she was watching an episode of Stranger Things. Her 1 year old daughter was taking a peaceful nap.
Audrey was enjoying every second of silence on her own. It wasn't that she didn't like to be around her baby, but sometimes it was nice to have some time for yourself.

Suddenly she heard the front door open and footsteps coming closer through the hallway.
Only a few months ago, the three of them moved into this apartment for a whole new start and sometimes Audrey still needed to get used to it altough she loved it.
The door opened and Zach walked into the room. Audrey's eyes lit up as soon as she saw him and he smiled wide.
"Good afternoon Mrs Herron." He said still with the biggest smile on his face.
"Hey baby." Audrey smiled and tapped on the empty space next to her on the couch.
It didn't took long for Zach to walk over and flop down next to her. He pulled his arm around her waist and pecked her lips. "Do you know what day it is?"
Audrey blushed.
"What day is it?" she said, knowing damn well what day it was.
Zach pulled his arm back from her waist and searched with his hand through the pocket of his trousers.
"It is.." He found what he was looking for and took a little black box out.
".. Our 6 months wedding anniversary."
He got up from the couch and down on his knees.
"I never got the chance to do this since it's been all so chaotic." He opened the little box to show the silver ring inside of it. "But do you want to my forever and always? The love of my life? my wife?"
She mocked his shoulders with tears in her eyes.
"You jerk.." She held out her hand and Zach slowly slid the ring on her finger. "yes.. Of course I do."
A tear rolled down her cheek as he got up and kissed her passionately.
After a while they pulled back and Zach sat down next to his wife.
She laid her head on his shoulder and tangled her fingers into his.
"I love you forever." She mumbled.
"I love you always."

____________________________
Helloo beautiful peopleee.
This is a cheesy bus as you can see I decided to write an epilogue.
Now the series are really finished :)
I hope y'all enjoyed
My next story will be up her soon so make sure you don't miss out
Thank you so much for the support
Love you
See ya next time :)) xx