Thirty One:

Autumn Hodges
September 6
8:30 pm

My morning had been going great and to make things even better, egypt didn't show up to class this morning so instead of being stuck up her ass, Tremaine kept himself occupied with his friends

"Tremaine been smiling all morning" Kylie, a friend I made in the class, told me as we both looked over at him smiling and laughing with his friends on the other side of the classroom "that boy know he fine as hell"

"Forreal. I'll fuck the shit outta him with no hesitation and have ALL his babies"

Kylie laughed and rested her arms on her desk "you know him and ol girl gotta baby right?"

"Fuck that girl"

"Nahhh Forreal" she agreed "ion even see why he fuck with her. She ain all that and she literally ain got shit to offer but that baby. That probably the only reason why he got with her. I told Tremaine he better stop fuckin everything"

"You ever seen they baby?"

"No. Egypt don't have social media and Tremaine don't ever post the baby face. He must be ugly"

"Oh hell" I started cracking up and so did Kylie

"Forreal. But you know who gotta cute ass baby. You know her best friend Akira?"

"Yeah"

"Akira's brother Christian. Now HIS baby is gorgeous. He stole that niggas while face"

"Oh yeah. I live across the street from them. His baby is too cute"

"I just wanna know who the momma is cause usually niggas slip up or their babymommas make it public but he ain say not one word about a baby at all then all of a sudden he posting pictures of it after he go off to college. When I tell you everybody was shook. Shit especially me"

"Why you?"

"Cause he stay in my messages telling me he wanna be with me but if you wanna be with me why you ain tell me you tryina make me a whole step momma. And don't nobody know who his babymomma is so if that bitch try to fight me cause of her babydaddy I'll kill her ass"

"Christian be texting you?"

"Girl yeah. That been my lil boodaddy for a minute"

"How? If he fuckin with my sister?"

Kylie acted as if what I just said didn't faze her at all

"Girl I'm not surprised. Christian is a hoe that has some bomb ass dick. I know I'm not the only girl he be fuckin with but I know how to play my part" she shrugged and pulled her lipgloss out of her purse that sat on the desk "shit, all I know is when he make it big I better get a couple channel bags for holdin his triflin ass down this long"

I shook my head as she applied her lipgloss. Her eyes traveled to the right back over to where Tremaine was and she smiled

"Tremaine!"

He stopped talking to his friends to look over at her, catching a glance at me as well

"What?"

"Come here real quick"

He sighed while getting up and walked over to us, flexing in a pair of grey sweats that sagged a little and a plain white T-shirt. He held his IPhone 11 Pro Max in his hand and a small smile from his laughing at something one of his friends said.