Chapter one

15 Years ago.
16 May 2005

"Nigga you are crazy take those things off you look weird" kayleb tells Tyler laughing. "Yea I am crazy in love with you". Tyler says while bear hugging kaylib in front of the mirror.

The two boys standing in front of the mirror swaying back and forth and looking at each other's reflection in the mirror and Tyler kisses kaylib,s cheeck and they then both laugh.

"You know that one day imma marry you" Tyler says to kaylib hugging him tigher and smiling "You pro-" before he could finish his sentence the store owner Mr Wright interrupted "Boys Stop talking about marriage yall are too damn young know get to school"he instructs the boys.

"Yes sir" they both say in unison and grab thier school bags and head of to school.

Present day:yler P.O.V

"I have news for you" Trevor says walking into Tyler's office. "Shut the door and good or bad news" I ask him. He closes the door and takes a seat in front of me "So my gut in the NYPD tells me that the cops are suspecting that drugs are being sold here" Trevor says all in one breath. "Okay" I say pouring him a glass of water. "They are planning on raiding the Club of Friday" he informs me.

Walking back and forth in my office"Okay but the relaunch is this Friday" i tell him " Thats when we planned on selling the stash so we are going to have to not sell" he tells me. "Nah I have 35 kilograms of coke that the big five are expecting this Friday at the launch" I tell hin frustrated.

" I know but we cant sell or deal till the coast is clear" he says gulping down his water. "Ayt for how long will we lay low" I ask him seating down in my chair."Not sure how long but maybe 6 months" he says doubting himself. looking at Trevor in his eyes i couldn't belive he was telling me that for the next 6 months we were not going to sell or make our usual money.

"You are fucking joking right" I say tapping my fingers on the table. "Nah i am not joki-" his phone notifications go off. "Shit" he says looking down at his phone and the up at me me.

"Whats going on is it your wife" I ask him sipping my whiskey. "My guy just texted me that the NYPD is actually bringing in a investigative officer from interpol" He says you could hear the frustration in his voice.

"Who is this officer maybe we can talk to him or buy him" I ask him thinking of maybe using the officer to our advantage." I am still trying to figure out who this guy is but my guys tells me that he only arrives tomorrow" Trevor tells me.

"Ayt so who will tell the cutters and distributors that we are laying low" Tyler asks Trevor and Trevor says that he will go and tell them that the drug business is shutting down for a while.

"Ayt call me when you figure out who this officer is. "he tells Trevor as he exits his office?

Sitting back in my chair and taking and breathing in through my nose and closing my eyes so I could digest the shit Trevor had just tood me. I was going to lose 2 million dollars because of the damn police.

looking at the time it was almost time for me time for me to go and meet up with my wife for lunch at JayZs the Volt to talk about what she has planned for us to wear at the club launch.