Chapter fifteen

Demetrius P.O.V.

"You can go home danger but I am watching you" I tell danger as him and his lawyer walk out of the interrogation room

"Next time follow standard procedures when you arrest someone" his lawyer said.

"Yes mam, I will follow procedures" I said as they left my office. "Okay why is he being released" Ramonna asks coming into my office pointing back.

"Someone in the police force tempared with the evidence and threw away the stash that we had found danger with." I tell Ramonna.

"So what are you going to do to find out who did it" she asks me. "there are no CCTV in the evidence room so I am not sure how I am going to nail that idot" I tell her.

"Where is your boyfriend Kaylib" she asks me. "If I were to guess he is with his real boyfriend Tyler the drug dealer" I tell her.

"You need to stop doing that." she says raising her voice. "Doing what monna" I ask her. "Acting like you are cool with him being with Tyler." she tells me.

"I am not cool with him being with a criminal but his working and plus we have a date this weekend" I tell her.

" Finally someone who I actually like and not some weirdo that you meet on tinder" she says.

"yah let's hope it goes well and you can get some and make him forget about Tyler for one night atleast" she says.

"Firstly monna, I am a gentleman and I wait until my partner is ready I dont just jump into sex like a cow" I tell her.

"And like a cow I jump into sex and I am going to work on the Maloney case" she says

"But before I leave how are you going to get the person who tempered with the evidence" she asks me.

"Just wait and see" I tell her. "What, no tell me what you are going to do" she persists. "Go work Ramonna" I tell her.

So what no one knows is that I actually put hidden cameras in the hallway towards the evidence room. I played camera footage for the day when the  evidence went missing.

There were many people who went in and out of that room and they all signed out the evidence that they took except for one person who went in and didnt sign out what they fetched.

They will regret helping the enemy and breaking their oath to serve and protect the city.

Tyler P.O.V

"Morning babe I -" I stop speaking because I hear laughter in the kitchen and I already now that it's my sister and  Tyler.

I walked to the bathroom and I did my morning routine and changed into a new set of clothes and went to join my Paris and Tyler in the kitchen.

"Morning to my two favorite people" I said opening the fridge and started making cereal. "Morning and I am going to leave you today" my sister said putting her bowel in the dishwasher.

"Why I thought we are spending time together, sis" I ask her confused.  "I am meeting up with my models for NYFW for thier feetings and I have to go get fabrics" she tells me.