Chapter Twelve

Kaylib P.O.V

I ran my hand through the right side of the bed and I couldn't feel Tyler's body there and I knew that he had left to to go home to his wife.

i immediately remembered about the screenshot that I took from Tyler's phone and I ran to my laptop and began Skype calling Demetrius.

"Hey I have some news" I told him and he adjusted his glasses "share them" he said "So the guy that was arrested for sale of drugs is actually one of Tyler's boys" I told him.

"We know Johnson, he was selling in his territory" he told me. "But I have  the name of the other guy who is the middle man between Tyler and his boy's" I told him and I knew I had grabbed his attention.

"Can you come to the police department today around three" he asked me. "Yeah i will come in" I told him. "make sure that he doesn't have people following you" Demetrius said hanging up.

I got ready to go to the police department and I made sure to use a taxi instead to get to the police department instead of my car incase he had someone to follow me.

"Hi Edward are Demetrius or Ramonna in." I asked him. "I think so go check their office" Edward told me walking toward the kitchen. I made my way to Ramonna,s office first and she wasn't there.

I went to Demetriuses office and he also wasn't there and both their phones were off. I went over to my office and I called Michelle using my landline. "Hey can I find out where Demetrius and Ramonna went" I asked her.

"They went out to court for the Smith versus state case so they can testify about the evidence found on the scene." Michelle told me. "okay did say when they will be back." I asked her.

"No I don't know." she tells me and hangs up. I decided that I will wait for them to come back because I had nothing to do. After two hours of walking around and using my phone till the battery died.

I was lying on the couch in my office falling asleep when I heard Demetriuses deep voice waking me up. "Sorry we kept you waiting" he said standing by the door.

"Its fine I was enjoying my self" I said sarcastically. "I sense the sarcasm" he said. "You were meant to sense the sarcasm" I said. "So talk to me" he said sitting down.

" So you guys arrested one of his sellers right." I asked him. "Yes his name is Walter but the streets call him wallet." Demetrius tells me.  "So Walter is just a small fish in Tyler's big pond." I tell him and he is immediately interested.

"So yesterday when we were out on a date. Tyler got a phone call from someone and his whole demeanor changed." I tell him.  "Changed in what way" Demetrius asked me.

"He became stiff and I followed him to the bathroom and he was on the phone with danger" I told Demetrius. "Okay so who is danger" demetrius asked me.

"His second or third in charge because I heard his asking about a Trevor." I tell him. "But anyway I have danger's number I am sending you the screen shot." I say talking my phone out of my pocket.

Demetrius,s phone bliped and he told me that they will call and track the number. He also instructed me to find out about who Trevor is and how he is involved with Tyler.