Chapter Fourteen

kaylib P.O.V.

"So have you guys charged him yet" I asked Demetrius walking into his office."Not yet I am giving him a few days to reconsider my offer" Demetrius tells me.

"What offer did you give him" I ask him confused. "I told him to give us the name of his boss." he tells me. "Goodluck with that Demetrius" I tell him.

"Ramonna tells me that she is going fo model for your sister" he says. "Yeah she is, Ramonna is a beautiful and the world deserves to see her" I tell him.

"True that and I didn't know you have a famous sister" he tells me balancing his face on his hands.

"There are many things that you doing know about me" I say seductively and laugh at myself.

"Oh well let's change that, have lunch with me on Sunday" he asks me out. "Okay, It's a date" I tell him and a small smirk is on his face.

We then continue talking about where we want to go for our lunch date on Sunday. I actually enjoyed talking to Demetrius when he wasn't about just work.

"So tell me about your family" he asks me. Right before I could answer him my phone began ringing and it Tyler calling me.

"Hey Ty" I say as i walk outside Demetrius,s office. "Hey where are you now" he asks me. "I am at my work place I have a meeting with my editor" I said to him lying through my teeth.

It honestly scared me how much I can lie and not feel guilty since moving to New York its almost as if I have lost my self conscious and no sense of fear anymore.

"Can I come over to your place later tonight and week can cuddle and watch TV" he asks. "Is that's all you want to do" I ask him.

"I mean we could do more if that's what you want." he says and I know he is smiling. "What about her" I ask him.

"She threw a bitch fit and she wont be back for two days" he tells me sounding annoyed talking about his wife. "Okay see at my place later today" I say.

I walk back into Demetrius,s office and he is already working on his laptop and he looks pissed at something because he is frowning and  swearing under his breath.

"Are you okay" I ask him sitting down infront of him. "Yeah I just have lots of work" he says. "You want me to leave or..." I ask him unsure of what to say. "Yeah please and shut the 3 behind you" he tells me.

I do as he says and exit his office and on my way out I bumped into Edward and he looked shaken up and when I tried to stop him he just ignored me. I always thought he was very odd and suspicious.

I just left him to go wherever he was headed to and exited the police department and made my way to my apartment so I could get ready for Tyler.

As soon as I got to my apartment I went into the shower and changed into my silk pajamas. I changed the sheets and I realized that I had an hour before he arrived so I decided to watch TV.

Tyler P.O.V.

" thanks hope if you didn't arrive in time walter would have  snitched and what about danger" I ask hope.