Chapter Four.

Tyler P.O.V

"In 2 hours there will be a convoy of black SUV,S all of them will be G-wagons" My assistant said to me "What about trevor" I ask her standing infront of my mirror naked.

"yeah he is also getting his own convoy and all the VIP guest's are going to enter using the back door and will make thier way to the second floo" she told me."What about security" I asked her looking for a colonge.

"Security is going to be tight we got top of state security"she said."Okay,see you soon" I said hanging up and walking to go and get my outfit.

I got dressed into my dior suit that my wife had specially designed for me and her to have somewhat matching outfits. After finally putting on the jacket. I walked to the shoe rack and put on my custom design balenciaga shoes.

looking at myself for one last time before making my way stairs to drink some whiskey so i could calm my nervs down.I wasnt ready to see so many people.

Finishing my whiskey i heard the sound of heels coming down the stairs and I rolled my eyes back because she expected me to tell her shes beautiful. She was just not my type.

turning around waiting for her to get to the last stair "You look beautiful i said walking to her and air kissing her cheeks."Thank you,you look handsome yourself" And before she could kiss me we heard cars hooting.

"Our cars are here I said opening the door and holding my arm out " Mr and Mrs Raymond we are you security brigade"the tall white man said opening the G-wagon door.

I nodded to him and both me and Malaysia entered the car and the forty five minute druce to the club began. Malaysia was on her phone listening to music.

it was how she calmed down her nerves.In many ways it was good because then she was less annoying when she kept quiet.

Kaylib P.O.V

A knock snapping me out of my thoughts about tyler.I knew that it was the designer who was the NYPD had gotten to desgin my outfit for the club relaunch.

opening the door 3 people enterd including Ramonna "Hey darling thease are the people who are going to make you look like a dream she said falling onto my bed.

"My name is Sephora and this is my assistant Zena so we are as Monna said going to make you look like a dream" She said walking to a clothing rack.

we are planning on dressing you in a newly off the rack design of mine so i was thinking maybe a white suit she said showing me the suit.

"So what do you think of it" She asked "personally I like it" Ramonna interjected. " Yea its nice" I said the suit was beautiful but just not my color.

"Zena do something with his hair preferably a fade" Sephora told zenna "Yes Seph" zena said moving me to the dressing table.

Zena began cutting the sides of my hair and surprisingly for a white person she could cut black hair and on the other side of the room.

Ramonna was helping out Sephora lay out the suit and i was confused because ramonna was still in her GI jane pantsuit.

"Ramonna where is your outfit" I asked her " Oh no I am not going inside the club with you i am going to be your valet and listening in on you conversation." she said