Chapter Sixteen

"Hey I am about to head out need sum"i asked my sister.

"yeah some chardonnay" she says.

I drove to the police department to tell Demetrius what my sister said yesterday and thankfully her friend didnt yell her any names.

because I didnt know I was going to explain to her and my family how I am dating a criminal and I am also his side dish as they call it.

I pulled up and I went stright to his office and waited for him to come in.

"hey what brings you in today" he said drinking water.

"I have new information courtesy of my sister" I said in a british accent.

"Okay what's the info" Demetrius asks me.

"before I tell you we are keeping Paris far away from this case as possible"I tell him.

"What if we need her to confirm something that you are about to tell me" he says

"If you need to confirm anything, tell me and I will get your answer for you" I say sternly.

"Okay boss".

"So yesterday she met up with her friend hope who is also Tyler's lawyer" I began telling him what my sister told me.

I made sure to not leave any detail out. I 6old him everything from his wife knowing about our affair and the warehouse in the bronx.

"So that everything right, you didn't leave any  detail out right" Demetrius says.

"Yeah I did not leave anything out obviously you like doubting me bruh" I say to him and he begins smiling.

"Nah it's not that its just that I like being sure and plus people sometimes leave stuff out" he says.

"So I decided that we can go to Joe's pizzeria so we can make our own pizza for our date" I tell him.

"Cool as long as there will be alcohol I'll be there" he says smiling but his smile quickly switches to a serious face.

"what about Tyler what will you tell him" he asks me.

"I am going to say that I am going out with a friend and plus Ramonna has a fitting with my sister she'll be my scape goat" I tell him

"Sounds like a plan" he says.

"So what are you going to do with the information that I just told you" I ask him.

" I am going to get a warrant to search the warehouse and I am going to personally apply for that warrant" he tells me.

"Why wont you delegate someone like you usally do" I ask him.

" because someone is giving out information to Tyler n his people" he tells me getting pissed.

"do you know who it is" I ask him playing with  the pen.

"I cant tell you because you are too attached to it but just wait and soon you will find out" he tells me.

"okay I am gonna go to the gym and lose a few pounds before my sisters fashion show." I tell him.