Chapter Eleven.

Kaylib P.O.V

"Paris congratulations, so when do you arrive in New York" I asked my sister leaving the gym and walking to my car.

"So as soon as Milan fashion week wraps, I am on the first flight there" she says excitedly.

"I am so sorry I ever doubted that you wouldn't make it as a fashion designer sis" I told her connecting my phone to the car bluetooth.

"oh it's fine I am just mad that you went to the club launch and you did ask me to design you a outfit" she says.

"Ris it was a undercover mission, I had no say in what I wear" I told her driving.

"all I hear are excuses, any way big bro I need to go.I have a meeting with Victoria Beckham" she told me suddenly sounding sassy.

"bye squirt" I said known that she was going to react.

"Stop calling me that" she says hanging up.

pulling up to my new apartment i went to the shower so I could wash off the sweat small and go meet up with Tyler at the movies for our date.

It's been a month and he hasn't suspected anything but also he hasn't opened up to me about his personal life yet.

but I was slowly breaking through his protective wall and as for his wife she doesn't suspect a thing. In my life i never thought that i would be a side dish to some drug Kingpin.

the thing is when k am with him he didn't feel like a bad person he. I felt safe and happy and possibly in love with him.

After showering I went over into my walk in closet and grabbed my Ivy park tracksuit and a nike cap and walked over to my laptop to go through some emails while I wait for Tyler to fetch me.

While scrolling through my emails I stubbed upon a email from Demetrius asking me if there is any progress on the case and I answered him that so far there is nothing on the case.

My phone began ringing and it was Tyler calling. "Hey Ty are you down stairs" I asked him grabbing my wallet off the counter. "Yeah I  am hurry up or we finna be late" he said hanging up.

Getting into elevator and making my way to my way to the first floor where the reception was. I made my way to his red G-wagon. "Hey hows you" I asked him kissing him on the lips. "I am good" he said driving off my residential complex.

"So what did you tell her" I asked him... the tension in car thicken in the car. "I uh told her that I am going out with my friends to watch the game." he told me.

"Okay how far are we from the mall" I asked him. "ten more minutes then we will be there" he said holding my hand tightly. I squeezed his hand back back.

Sometimes it slipped my head that I was on a mission because of how real it sometimes felt but it was all just temporary. There was just one thing l couldn't stop thinking about was that one day I am going to have to arrest him.

Arriving at the mall we made our way to the cinema " by the way you look sexy today" he complimented me. "Thank you ty, so what are we watching" I asked him.