Chapter Five.

"Hey Tyler" I said turing turing around and staring at him.

"So the rumors are true you are back" he said. "Yea its been a week now". i said walking to the counter so i could hide the media card hoping that he didn't see it.

"why didn't you call me or something" I dont have your number and I didn't know you owned this place till today.

"Yeah, let me buy you a drink and we can catch up" he asked me walking closer to till there was not so much space between us. I could feel his breath on my face.

"I don't think that  the married club owner drinking at a bar with the journalist would be a good look" I said.

"we can sit and talk in my office tha way we can catch up and have a drink"

my gut was telling to just leave and tell Demetrius that my cover was blown but my something in me wanted to stay .

And my mouth betrayed me and i agreed to have a drink with him in his office. " Okay follow me" I followed him as we made our way to the other side of the club.

The side with the office's was much more quiet like they used a different type of wall or something.

"Beautiful office" I said closing the door behind me. "take a seat" I did as he told me and he sat down on his leather chair that had his surname.

"what do you want to drink" he asked me dailing a nunber on his landline "A mojito" I said to him as he told the bartender.

For a few minutes after he called the bartender the room was silent a very awkward silence i guess that no one knew how to start a conversation.

"So why are you back" He asked me i wasn't sure if he was suspicious of me or not so i made sure to answer cautiously " The Job at E" I answered.

"Is it a contract or permanent job" before i could answer there was a knock on the door and he shouted come in and a lady wearing a black dress opened pushing in a trolley with our drinks.

she put my mojito in front of me and Tyler's Hennessy in front of him. Tyler thanked her and she left the room with the trolley. "I am on probationary period" I told him.

"oh cool can I ask you something" he said looking at me and I nodded yes. "Tell me about Cape town" he said " Okay, Its a beautiful city the people are welcoming and it's rich in culture....

Tyler P.O.V
listening him talk was like listening to a beautiful song his voice was just so melodic. Talking about Cape town made him happy.

"you really love Cape town dont you" I asked him smiling " yeah" he said smiling." Why didn't you call me like you promised me" I asked him.

" I guess after we broke up I wanted to see you free and let you move on with life' he said " you know for about 6 months after you left I could not eat or do anything without thinking about you.

" I fell into bad things and things that i wish that i wasn't exposed to, I am not blaming you for doing the things I did its just maybe had you stayed i wouldn't have done those things" I told him.

" What things are you talking about" he asked concerned. " let's not get into that right know".

we continued talking about our high school memories and things that we did and he told me about his high school in Cape town and his friends.