Chapter twenty: Fashion show Pt2

London and Ramonna walked hand in hand with Paris down the catwalk closing off the show followed by all the other models. Paris bows at the end of the runway and she gets a standing ovation.

Everyone is told to go and get drinks and snacks and that's when Tyler gets a text from a trevor who was somewhere in the room
telling him that it's time.

Every guest was being handed a gift bag as they made thier way into the reception are where the food was going to be served and Tyler tells kaylib that he will be back.

he nods at the boys who worked for him but were acting as waiters to go and fetch the gift bags that they were going to give thier clients.

he walked to the back of the dressing rooms were the models were getting dressed but it was empty because everyone was in the reception are eating or mingling.

"Mr shai" Tyler says. "Raymond good seeing you again" Mr shai says shaking Tyler's hand " you have my stuff" She asks him and Tyler signals to the boys to bring the four gift bags.

outside Demetrius had just got alerted that they have found and arrested the guys who were at the warehouse and they took all the drugs to a police safe.

"Everyone take positions and we are going in, know I want Tyler, trevor and danger all arrested and unarmed" he tells his colleagues

"I want all exits to to be surrounded and if they are armed dont shoot unless they shoot you" Demetrius tells the other officers.

He takes out his phone and texts both kaylib and Ramonna to let them know that he is about to make the arrest and that kaylib shouldn't try and stop him.

kaylib P.O.V.

"this is actually delicious" he says drinking a beer and both he and Ramonnas phones beep.

"You got that too" Ramonna asks me

I take out my phone and read the text from Demetrius waring me that he is about to enter and make the arrest.

I looked around for Tyler and I can't see him and my heart begins beating like a drum.

Doors open and a swarm of officer enter and before I could go and look for him ramonna pushes me back and holds me into place.

"let me go" I yell at her "No I can't sorry kaylib" she says.

Different offer's look in different directions and some get into the runway room it feels like the world is spinning.

Tyler P.O.V.

"It was great doing business with you" I tell Mr Shai and all of a sudden one of the waiters who were one of my boys tells me that there are cops.

"Mr shai I need you and your associate to hide somewhere here" I tell him and they begin scattering.

"where is their and danger" I ask him. "I think they have already got to them" he tells me.

"Ayt get out of here and blend in with the crowd" I tell him.

I walk out of the dressing area to see police man telling people to exit the room and i see kaylib being held back by ramonna and tears streaming down his face.