Chapter Ten

Tyler P.O.V.

"Karine is Trevor in his office" I asked his receptionist. "Yeah go in his there" she answered me chewing gum loudly. "Okay" I said walking into his office and he was l typing something on his laptop.

"I need to vent bro like seriously" I said plopping my self on his couch. " I am busy ordering liquor and sorting out my apartment buildings stuff" he said with an attitude. "So I can not vent" I asked him.

"No Tyler you cant vent and by the way I put out applications for a PA for you" he told me. "I dont need a PA though" I said walking over to the door. "Oh yes you do I will email you the five strongest candidates" he told me

"Whatever bro,check your attitude" I told him as I exited his office and made my way to my office.

Checking my emails I came across Trevor's email with the five strongest candidates for the personal assistant job.

personally I did not think I actually need one but I guess Trevor noticed something that I am not seeing for him to want me to get a PA.

I just wanted to tell someone about the kiss that I had with kaylib and I didn't want to tell my sister because she would tell my wife and my sister always hated kaylib.

Trevor was the only other person that I trusted but he seemed to be angry at me for some odd reason. So I will just keep this secret close to my heart.

I tried calling kaylib but he wasn't answering my calls. the odd thing about this whole situation is that I had promised myself to not fall for him.

Answering emails about celebrities and politicians who wanted to use my club as a venue for their parties and press conferences I got a text from my wife telling me that she is coming back home today.

immediately my mood went down to zero because not only was she spending way too much money she was also going to strip clubs and paying with my card.

I texted her back saying that I can't wait to see her but I didn't really mean it.

Kaylib P.o.v

Making my way to the bathroom so i could shower and get ready to go and give Demetrius my answer on weather i want to get back on the case or not.

After doing my morning routine I got dressed and put on a black suit with a white formal shirt and made my way to the police department.

Entering the department I was met by Ramonna talking to Edward one of the officer's and from what it sounded like she was talking to him about her sex life.

"Hey monna" I greeted her and Edward "Look who is back" she said Hugging me. "yeah I have a meeting with Demetrius in a couple of minutes" I told her as she told Edward they will talk later.

"yeah I know lets go to his office, I also need him to sign off the docket for one of my cases". she said as we made our way to his office.

After knocking twice he yelled that we should enter. "take a seat" he said writing something down on a stack of papers and handing them to ramonna.

"You can close the case it's gone cold" he told her as he removed his reading glasses. "okay I will put these in inventory and release the suspects" ramonna said as she exited Demetrius,s office.