Chapter Eight.

TYLER P.O.V.

"Hey I am a about to come to the safe house to talk to the boys because I think its time we start selling selling again" I tell Trevor on the phone.

"I thought you are meeting yo with your boyfriend". Trevor said laughing.

"I am but imma meet him later on, get all the guys at the safe house" I told trevor.

"Ayt i will call the the boys and tell em to come over" Trevorbyold me as I hung up and made my way downstairs to make breakfast.

while I was making cereal my phone beeped and it was the bank letting me know that Malaysia had spent over 200 thousand in less than 24 hours.

"

god this women is reckless with money" I said to myself but it was my fault also because I gave her a card with out a limit .

After having cold cereal for breakfast I got into my car and drove to the safe house that was in the bronx so I had to have my serious face so that no one fucks me.

I parked my car and made my way to the house that looked damaged and broken up as a disguised. I went down the basement and all the boys were standing around the room.

As soon as one of the guys saw me he whistled to let the other know that I had arrived and they all scattered around the table .

"Boys! Trevor shouted slamming down a box on table that had mandrax. "I know that most of yall lost money for the past 4 weeks, but we had a good reason for laying low" trevor told the guys as he opend the box.

"Yea the police were on my tail and well my friends in the NYPD told me that the police handling my case has been removed off the case" I told them before one of the guys interrupted me.

"So how sure are we that they didn't put on a new officer on the case" the white guy asked..." I am very sure....."

After talking to the guys we gave them their 3 weeks worth of stash and told them to case in by the last day of the month and if late we take 10 percent of their cut.

"I didn't know kaylib is off the case" Trevor says pulling out the steel chair and sitting on it. "Yeah London told me that his been put off the case due to a conflict of interest" I told him with a smug smile.

"nigga how did they find out about yalls" he ask me laughing. "I think he told them" I tell him. "So what know, since his off geh case what's finna happen to you guys" Trevor asks me.

"Imma keep him close because I know for a fact that he might be put back on the case" I Trevor exiting the Safe house and making my way to my car.

"Ayt be careful man" Trevor says getting into his car."Always".

Then it clicked to me that both me and trevor were heading to the same place because he was going to his apartment building and he was going to view the apartment with kaylib.

"Hey dude we are going to the same place so I need you to act like you don't know me" I asked him while driving not far behind his car.

"wait why are you going to my apartment building" Trevor asked my confused. " I think the client whom you are showing the apartment to is kaylib and I promised to be there with him" I told him and Trevor just laughed.

"You messy bro" he said as he hung up . I finally pulled up to the building and I looked around before spotting him in the apartment building foyer