Chapter 2

What are reasons for cheating? Isn't it just an excuse? Are you just a bad person? Does the reason actually matter? Would you forgive a cheater?

Sasha's eyes started to water, her heart sank and she felt like she was about to vomit. She held it in, and she decided to scroll through their messages. She knew she was invading his privacy, she knew she should trust him, she tried to convince herself that he wasn't cheating, but she had to know the truth else she would be wondering for the rest of her life.' It could be a mistake', she tried to convince herself, 'it could be a joke'. 'Or he could be cheating on you'. The little voice at the back of her mind said.

2 days ago -

Cassie Baby : Raphy baby, i love you. Thx for the gifts! I love the lingerie

Cassie Baby : It fits perfectly i can't believe im so lucky

Cassie Baby : i'll see you at work. Love ya!

Raphael : I'm already here, meet me at the freezer

Sasha's heart broke even more than she thought it was possible.

He was cheating on her.

Cassie is in love with Raphael.

They work together.

Sasha could hear her heart shattering. She fell on her knees and started sobbing. "Ding" She took her phone, it was a message from Raphael:

Raphael: Yes I'm home, just got out of the shower. See you tonight. XX

As soon as she read that message, she was furious and upset. He was lying to her. Her mind began to wonder, was he ever home? Was he with her? Does she know I exist? Her mind began racing with thousands of possibilities but she was exhausted from her crying to do anything else. She picked up his laptop and decided to read more, she needed to know, how long has this been going on, she needed to know more. She knew that she was causing herself more hurt, but she knew that it would kill her not knowing.

1 week ago

Raphael: I'm here, had to get away from Sash.

Cassie Baby: Im waiting, i've made your favorite dinner too

Raphael: Coming up. Love you baby.

Cassie, knew about Sasha.

Raphael loves Cassie.

Sasha decided that she was done reading the messages, it was obvious that he was cheating, it was obvious that he was having an affair, and it was clear as day Cassie knew and continued the relationship anyways. Sasha picked up her phone and called her best friend, Clayton.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey Sash!"

Sniff, "Err Hey Clay"

Clayton immediately knew Sasha was crying, he immediately began to panic. "What happened Sash? Is everything alright??" Sasha continued sobbing into the phone, while Clayton just listened dumbfounded not sure of what to do or what's going on.

"Hey hey hey, everything will be alright. Tell me what's going on baby?"

Sobbing, Sasha contemplated whether she should tell Clayton, after everything that has happened between them, but yet she needed someone to confide in and she knew that she couldn't call Michela, since she will only be back next week from Tokyo and she couldn't be bothered to turn on her phone.