Chapter 21

Babies are God's gift, pregnancies are often glorified, but most the thing most people don't talk about are the pains, the discomfort and if it has been a harsh pregnancy. When a woman gets pregnant, her life changes in an instant, her body goes through something so natural, but not all women have it easy, not everyone that had a harsh pregnancy would have a hard delivery.

4 and a half months go by, Sasha is about 7 and a half months pregnant now, she shifted back to Miami a month after announcing she's part owner of Pablo's, and she's not seen Mateo since. Everyone knew Sasha is pregnant other than Mateo, but only Pablo and Mami knew the baby was Mateo's, she hasn't gotten the chance to tell Mateo and she wasn't particularly rushing to talk to Mateo, since he's been avoiding her.

Before moving back, Sasha met with Adonis and cleared the air, they chatted and he explained why he didn't pick up 7 months ago, and why he has been avoiding her. He realised that he might be bi, so he needed his own space to figure out. He realised when he started looking at his roommate Greg differently and it freaked him out, he needed time to process his feelings and he found out he liked both boys and girls. He still had feelings for Sasha, but he needed to let it go, they remained as friends and were closer than ever.

Pedro started officially dating Beverly Davis, they bought a house together, Beverly left her husband for Pedro, and Pedro was planning on proposing soon. Beverly liked Sasha and understood her situation, Beverly insisted that Sasha stayed with them, but she politely refused, Sasha wanted them to have their own privacy, she's happy for them.

Sasha ended up renting a house near the Parker's, mami was excited for her grandbabies. Mr Parker helped Sasha out with the rent deposit, and also furnishing the house, she couldn't be more grateful.

Monica had the baby, but it turned out the baby wasn't Clay's, Monica was having an affair and the baby wasn't hispanic or caucasian, Clay freaked out and left Monica. Monica went back to her parent's home and is currently trying to make it work with the guy she was having an affair with. Clay drowned himself with work, weekly visiting Sasha in Miami trying to mend their friendship.

Knock knock

"Come in!" Sasha yelled at the front door.

"Sasha, how many times I got to tell you to lock the damn door! Woman!" Pedro yelled.

"Look Pedro, I'm huge. I can barely walk, I am basically living in the toilet, these babies are constantly kicking or punching my bladder, I don't need to walk any more than I should. The delivery man delivers my food to me now, not to my door but to me.. Rob me for all I care, no one would be able to carry me anyways, my ass, boobs and belly are huge now. I'm tired and my back hurts" she huffed, she wasn't having the greatest pregnancy. Her belly started growing faster and bigger after the fourteenth week, and it was almost unbearable, the doctor advised her to be on bedrest due to the weight of the babies.

"I got you food Sash, and I came to tell you something", passing Sasha some chinese food and a milkshake. During the course of the pregnancy, she was constantly craving for chinese food, vietnamese pho noodles, dumplings and milkshakes. If she didn't know that Mateo was the father, she would've thought the babies would be asian.

"Mateo is on the way to mami's house, he's staying for 3 months. He needed time off from work", Pedro told her, she froze, she knew she needed to let Mateo know, especially now when he's over and she was already 7 and a half months pregnant.

"Oh"

"You need to tell him Sasha, you need to deal with it before the babies arrive" she nodded in agreement, sighing.