Chapter 16

You know how some people describe sparks? Mateo and Sasha had everything, the sparks, the goosebumps, the heat and the passion. Everything felt right.

They kissed each other with all they've got, they both needed it. They needed to be with each other. They craved each other's touch. They needed this more than anything at the moment. They needed to feel each other. They needed this.

Honk

A car honk, jolted them out of their trance, Mateo took this opportunity to bring her back to his car. His car seats were soaked, but he didn't seem to care, their breaths were heavy, neither of them speaking. Mateo put his hand on her thigh slowly rubbing circles, she put her hand on his gently.

Once they arrived at the parker's, they did not speak a word, Sasha walked and stood in front of Pedro's door, and Mateo did the same to his own room. He looked at her with such heat and passion, she stared at him at the same intensity, he took 2 strides and he was in front of her, he put his palms on her cheek caressing it, then he leaned down slowly to kiss her.

She immediately responded softly, he deepened the kiss and she gladly accepted it, they both wanted this. He took her hand and guided her to his room, she followed him, eyes filled with emotion. He shut his bedroom door, turning to see her still drenched, but she remained staring at him.

"Sash, let's get this off you, before you catch a cold or worst pneumonia", he removed her top and stared at her, she took a step forward closing the gap between them, not caring that she was half naked, not caring about what a mess she might look like, not caring about anything else, she lifted the hem of his shirt, signalling for him to remove his.

Both stood in the dark room shirtless, wet, only light that came through was coming from the bathroom and the occasional lighting. Both staring at each other, lost in their own thoughts, but wanting each other, needing to hold each other, no words could describe their feeling other than the need of each other.

Sasha, slowly unzip her skirt, letting it fall to the ground, not once did her eyes leave his, he followed her gesture, he removed his wet jeans, eyes never leaving hers, both of their breaths were ragged, both unwilling to tear their gaze from each other, unsure of who would make the next move, they both stood for what seems like an eternity, Mateo leaned down to place a soft kiss on her lips, she kissed him back immediately, they could still feel the jolt of electricity running through their veins. Mateo lifted her up, so that she straddled him and walked over to the bed.

"Are you sure?" Mateo barely whispered, afraid what the answer might be, she nodded and kissed him harder.

Mateo made love to Sasha, over and over again. Both filled with passion and love, both needy for each other. Sasha ended up falling asleep in his arms, feeling exhausted from their emotions, both equally afraid to voice out their true feelings for each other.

Mateo couldn't sleep, he felt guilty, he made a promise to Clay, and Sasha might be seeing Pedro, he couldn't believe he betrayed his own twin. Guilt was on his conscious, but he loved her. He could never have her, but she defended him earlier, she was so brave, she is an amazing girl. Everyone says that, everyone can see it, so can he, he wanted this moment to last forever, he knew it wouldn't and he knew he betrayed his brothers.

Flashback

Mateo was woken up by ruckus from downstairs, he groaned and checked his phone.

5.31pm

His eyes widened, he slept through the entire day and the girl that slept next to him was Crystal, he met her last night at the club. Deciding to leave her be, knowing that he might be able to squeeze in another lay when she wakes up, he freshened up, and went down to check on the commotion.