Chapter 12

Sasha was woken up by movements on the bed, she opened her eyes to see Pedro getting up. Last night they ended up talking on the beach till 2am, Ped told Sasha all about the woman he was seeing, even though it was wrong for him to be seeing a married woman, he couldn't help himself, he knew he was going to break a marriage but he never felt that way with anyone else before. Sasha and him got into a small argument, she knows how it feels like being cheated on but ultimately Sasha understood how he felt.

"Morning Ped, what time is it?" as she groaned, sun beaming through his window. "9.30 Sash, I'm on call, I need to leave in 5 mins. Continue sleeping" he stated, but she knew once she was up, she was unable to fall back asleep. Letting Pedro get ready, she took her phone to check on her messages.

138 missed calls Raphael

3 missed calls unknown

2 missed calls Adonis

37 texts Raphael

6 texts Adonis

She sighed at Raphael's attempt to contact her, she decided to scroll the messages to the bottom and hit reply.

Sasha : Stop contacting me Raph. WE ARE OVER. DO NOT CALL ME. DO NOT TEXT ME. Don't make me resort to having a restraining order against you Raph. I will if I have to. Have a nice life with Cassie. Please stop contacting me.

Adonis : Agapi?

Adonis : Agapi, what have you been doing today?

Adonis : I miss you xx

Adonis : Is everything okay? I tried calling

Adonis : I'm a little worried. Hope you are fine. Xx

Adonis : I've convinced myself that you have been kidnapped. But since I saw you on Michela's instagram, I'm guessing you are just having fun. :) Goodnight my sweet agapi.

Sasha : Good morning Adonis. :) Sorry last night got a little carried away with the fam. Talk to you later.

"Bye Sash, by the way, I've gotten your luggage out of Ma's room, it's over there now" Pedro said while pointing to his closet, giving her a kiss as he left the room. She smiled and nodded. Sasha decided to hop into the showers, since today would be the day that everyone goes to the beach, she would throw on her new bikini that she bought online, and a pair of ripped shorts with sandals. She decided not to put a shirt on since the beach is nearby.

Sasha walked down, to see everyone sitting around the kitchen island, instantly she could smell bacon, everyone was too busy in their own conversations but Mateo and mami spotted her as she was walking down the stairs. Mami had the biggest grin, while Mateo looked confused by her presence. Sasha quickly rushed down, smacked Michela's butt playfully and kissed Mami on the cheek.

"Morning mija"

"Morning ma & good morning Mr Parker"

"Good morning Sasha, remember we had this conversation before, call me Ted, you've been in my house so much, you practically live here, so you're basically my child" Mr Parker said, and Sasha nodded.

"Am I expecting more grandbabies?" Mami whispered to Sasha as she put bacon in her mouth, Sasha coughed and said "Ma! Nothing happened", Mami giggled not believing her.

***

They arrived by the beach, everyone decided to lay in the sun, whilst mami and Ted took a walk along the beach enjoying each other's company. Mateo laid beside Sasha while she plugged in her headphones listening to some music. About 30 minutes of lazing in the sun, Michela and Gen decided to go for a swim, leaving Mateo and Sasha by themselves, from the corner of Sasha's eyes she could see 2 girls walking in her direction, instantly she knew they were going to try to talk to Mateo, so she lowered her music, and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep.