Chapter two..

Raven:*screams out of fear and tears being to stream down face*
Foxy:*covers her mouth and pins her up against the wall*
Raven:.....*sniffles*
Foxy(liam):*eyes turn normal*....I-I-*stops pinning her*
Raven:*gets up and runs then runs into pirate cove and hides in one of the dark corners and wipes tears away slowly with sleeve*
Freddy:you idiot*slams foxy into a wall*you let the guard get away you should've *killed her* made her your friend by then oh well,we'll *kill her* make friends next time*walks away*
Foxy(liam):*gets up slowly and walks back to pirate cove and moves the curtains then sits down on a stool sighs*..I know your there...you can't hide from me you know...*looks up and looks into her direction*
Raven:*stays quiet*
Foxy(Liam):*gets up slowly and starts to slowly walk towards her direction*
Raven:*doesnt move for a second and starts to try and get up to run*
Foxy:*grabs her wrist with a firm grasp*where do you think your going..? Hm..?
Raven:*stays silent*
Foxy:*sits down on the stool and pulls her closer*
Raven:*kicks him*
Foxy:.....
raven:*mind*crap-
Foxy:*grasps her wrist tight enough that it would nearly break her hand*
Raven:*falls to the ground and cries out in pain*s-stop it please Liam!
Foxy:....*loosens grip and goes quiet then let's go of her wrist and looks away from her turning away from her*
Raven:......*slowly approaches him*i-I'm sorry for running away like that...-
Foxy:...you shouldn't be the one saying sorry.....I nearly killed you,don't you realize that....?
Raven:....*goes quiet*
Foxy:*grabs her hand with a gentle grasp and gently pulls her towards self*
Raven:!*trips over and lands onto him then turns a bright rosey colour*
Foxy:!?*falls off stool just out of the shock of her tripping and would be on back looking at her lay on chest*
Freddy:*opens the curtain*whats with all the noise-
Chica and Bonnie:*walks over to see why Freddy went quiet*whats wrong Freddy-
Raven:.....
foxy:uh.....it's not what it looks like ehehe
Raven:*gets off him and runs back to the office and shifts ends then runs out*
Foxy:...*looks at all of them*...uh...
Bonnie:foxy has a girlfriend*would continue to chant that*
Freddy:*smacks Bonnie knocking him over*
Bonnie:ow
Freddy:says the one that has a kissing corner with chica
Foxy:pfffft-*laughs and tilts head back*
Chica and Bonnie:*storm off into the kitchen*
Freddy:*laughs*
Foxy:*slowly stops laughing and becomes silent*
Freddy:? You alright bud?
Foxy:*nods head slowly but stays silent to the question*
Freddy:...*walks back to stage*
<~hours later time:11:49 pm~>
Raven:*enters the dark pizzeria*...*begins to walk past pirate cove*
Foxy:*grabs her and drags her into pirates cove*
Raven:*lands onto his chest and turns a shade of pink*
Foxy:*sits down on stool and lets go of her*
Raven:*sits down leaning against the wall and stays silent looking at him*
Foxy:*looks back at her bright yellow eyes illuminating some parts of the dark cove*
Raven:*doesnt break eye contact*
Foxy:*gets off of stool and begins to walk towards her*
Raven:*tries to scoot backwards but can't do much cause of the wall*...
foxy:*crouches down in front of her and metallic hand reaches to her slowly*
Raven:*shuts eyes tightly as if doing this would make everything just a horrible nightmare*