Chapter sixteen

Foxy:*keeps on running*
<~an hour or two later after being back from the pizzeria for a while~>
...:*yawns lays down on the couch then falls asleep*
Foxy:*smiles then chuckles to self scooting to y/n then stroking side*im sorry that I dragged you into this and nearly killed you....if you do hear me I am truly sorry....*picks y/n up then sits down on the couch and lays down then places y/n onto self then falls asleep/powers off*
                   <~two three hours later~>
...:*wakes up then looks behind self*hm-*head turns just enough to look at him then becomes red*erm...f-foxy-
Foxy:*moves onto side then grabs ass then massages it slowly*
...:eh!?*lets out a small moan like whimper*
Foxy:*wakes up/powers on*erm..*squeezes it gently*mm what's that? It's soft and squishy*smirks then chuckles knowing what he's squishing*
...:*buries head into his chest and lets out a small whimper like moan*
Foxy:*looks at y/n then pulls y/n in and kisses then leans into neck and licks it then sucks and nibbles on it*mmm~
...:a-ah~
Foxy:you like me massaging it and squishing it eh?~ you like the hickeys your getting?~*licks*
...:*blushes then leans in and kisses him on the cheek*c-can you carry me to bed...?
Foxy:as long as I can be with you in it
...:alright..*leans on him*
Foxy:*sits up then picks up and walks upstairs then walks into room and gently puts her down on the bed and lays beside her*maybe one day I can have your virgin body in this bed..undress..*chuckles then licks and looks down seeming kinda of ashamed*
...:*blushes then kisses*i like the sound of that one day..
Foxy:*blushes then kisses back*you taste good..
...:you do too...*rubs head into his chest*
Foxy:*yawns curls around her and falls asleep/powers off*
...:*falls asleep*
<~many hours later~>
*an alarm would go off waking both y/n and foxy up*
...:ugh...I don't want to go to workkkkk-m-
Foxy:*chuckles sits up then picks y/n up then pulls down and grabs a skirt thigh high socks and looks at her with a smirk*
...:eh!?
Foxy:*puts the skirt on y/n and same with the thigh high socks*
...:*attacks him*YOU BITCH*sitting on him between his waist and his hips while glaring at him*
Foxy:*smirks and in a joking tone*well if you wanted me this bad why didn't you say so?*smirks and chuckles again*
...:*turns a very bright shade of red then leans and whispering voice*i would cut your fucking dick off if I wasn't already gonna be nearly late for work now just take me to work before I murder you
Foxy:yes ma'am*nudges her off picks up then walks to Freddy Fazbears pizzeria quietly opening the door and shutting it putting y/n down*
...:your lucky this time I wasn't late!