Chapter eleven

...:SHUSH IT
Foxy:*laughs then nudges her out*you should probably get going and get some proper sleep I'll be here at 12:00am when you return*smiles at her*
...:alright*smiles back gets up then slowly starts to leave*
Mike:*puts hand on her shoulder*oh and also I'll be working with you tonight anyway see you later y/n*walks away*
...:*mind*well I'm fucked*opens the door and leaves*
            <~a few hours later time:12am~>
...:*runs through the doors and runs into the office and huffs*im really sorry I'm late mike*awkward smile*
Mike:it's fine*smiles*
...:I couldn't find pants so I wore a skirt and I don't like how the skirt is showing a bit of my thighs*pulls on skirt a little then huffs annoyed*
Mike:*chuckles while blushing*
...:I'm gonna go use the washroom I'll be back*walks out near pirates cove*
Foxy:*grabs y/n from behind and drags y/n in putting hand over y/n mouth so a scream wouldn't be heard*
...:*tries to break away then turns to face him with a pouty look on face*
Foxy:*chuckles*trying to impress me now eh?~*chuckles again with a smirk on face*
...:eh!? N-no I'm not trying to i-impress you! This is the only thing I-I saw I-I didn't want to be l-late!*is red like a tomato*
Foxy:*smirks then chuckles a bit*whatever you say beautiful*sticks tongue out at her*
...:*turns even more red*I-I have to go I'll be back later!-
Foxy:*pulls her close to face and kisses on cheek*fine then
...:*runs out and heads to the restroom*
           <~five to ten minutes later~>
...:*walks around the other side where the doors are then enters and scares the fuck out of mike*
Mike:*screams like a little girl*
...:*laughs*
Mike:o-oh it's just you y/n I thought it was one of those things they haven't moved to here yet in fact they haven't moved at all
...:oh,eh alright then-
Foxy:*runs in and tackles y/n*
...:*squeals loudly*
Mike:!?*tries to pull foxy off*
Foxy:*picks y/n up jokingly and runs off while laughing*
...:*squealing and starts hitting his chest with a pouty look on face*
Foxy:*chuckles then rubs head on her neck with snout nuzzling y/n for a moment then places on the ground then sticks tongue out at her*
...:eh!?*sticks tongue out back with a very annoyed pouty look on face*hmph!
*6am alarm goes off saying that mike and y/n shift was over*
Vincent:*walks in*hey mike thanks for taking tonight's shift
...:VINCENT YOUR SO FUCKING DEAD AFTER WHAT YOU DID*runs at him with amazing speeds*
Mike:oh shit
Vincent:FUCK*runs*STUPID FOX YOU OWE ME IF I SURVIVE
...:*tackles him and beats him for a good ten minutes then drags him by his feet and slams him into a hole(thank you to my viewer that had mentioned that uwu)*now*turns to foxy*its your turn*^*
Foxy:oh shit..
...:*runs at him and kicks him in the nuts hard*
Foxy:*holds crotch and cries out in pain falling face first into the ground moaning in pain*
...:and that's what the both of you get and deserve!*storms out*(yeah the bit saying about my viewer I suggest you follow them uwu for giving me that great idea thank you the_kind_demon for giving me the idea to stuff Vincent in a hole if you do like reading these things like my terrible stories please comment if you have any ideas I sometime lose my ideas or I just don't have as much soo I think it would be great if you guys commented suggestions to put in the story and you can repeat the idea so I hope your still enjoying these stay safe byeee❤️)