Chapter nine

...:*shoves him away then slides pants back up runs away to the security office*
Foxy:*gets up and then picks something up from the ground*hm,found the address princess~
   <~many MANY hours later after y/n shift~>
Time: 7:30
...:*yawns*
*loud knock would be heard from downstairs*
...:uh what the hell who is that I'm not expecting anyone here*walks downstairs unlocks the door and opens it*hello-
Foxy:*looks down at her*hey princess~
...:oh god please no*tries to slam the door in his face*
Foxy:*puts foot in the door*not today~
...:erm...-I-IM TAKEN
Foxy:....*forces the door open then looks around*clearly not no shoes no scent of a male you don't have anybody with you*grabs her by the wrist slams the door shut with foot then looks the door and drags her upstairs*
...:!?*tries to break away from him*
Foxy:*sniffs around opens the door to y/n room then throws y/n onto the bed*
...:!?*lands on back*
Foxy:*takes shirt off walks inside shuts door behind self walks over to the bed*
...:*sits up and backs up on the bed*
Foxy:*pounces onto y/n*
...:!?*squeals*
Foxy:I love when girls like you squeal~
...:*tries to shove him off*I-I WANNA SLEEP
foxy:then sleep with me~
...:*scoots out from under him and runs into another room with a bed then lays down on it*
Foxy:hm~ hard to get~ I like when they try to play this way..
...:*curls up into a ball and falls asleep*
Foxy:*walks in*i guess she really did wanted to sleep*picks her up from the bed and walks her back to room placing her down*she looks peaceful when she sleeps...well I know tonight and tomorrow she won't be there and we'll have to deal with either mike or Vincent..*crawls onto the bed and lays beside her then shuts off or falls asleep*
<~a few hours later~>
...:*wakes up and looks around*hes gone? I guess he left or maybe it was a dream like the last one eh whatever I get to go back to sleep now*falls asleep again*
<~two days later~>
...:so you want me to repair them or something
Mike:that's what the boss said he wants you to repair the fox one especially...*has a chill down spine*just be extra careful with that fox also..you'll be working with Vincent After that the fox dragged you into its cove I'm surprised your still alive..
...:alright?*walks over to the robots on stage and fixes chica first then Bonnie and Freddy*
Mike:*leaves*
Child:what are you doing?
...:oh um I'm just helping Freddy and his friends right now
Child:okie*walks off*
...:*gulp and cowers in fear a bit then slowly starts to walk to the dark pirate cove*....*opens the curtain and slowly starts to repair the red furred animatronic fox*
<~a while later after repairing the animatronic fox~>
...:finally done-
???:boo~
...:*screams turns around and slaps ??? Hard across the face*
???:ow I guess that's how you'll react to coworkers as a hello now eh?
...:YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RESPOND TO TURN AROUND AND SAY "hello"
???:well oh well anyway I'm Vincent
...:oh so you'll be with me for the night
Vincent:yep and your y/n right?
...:yep that's me
Vincent:your pretty jumpy I guess let's just head to the office.*sticks tongue out then walks into the office slamming the door in y/n face*
...:THE HELL VINCENT OPEN THE DOOR*starts to bang on the door*
Vincent:fine,fine*opens the door*
...:YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
Vincent:jeez sorry.
<~many hours later of working with that asshole~>
Time: 4:00am
...:why does it seem like the robots are only after you?
Vincent:I have no idea it's like there only after me and they ain't after you maybe cause of something like that you know?
...:uh...I don't think so..
Vincent:oh well-
Foxy:*makes loud thumps down the hall by running then swiftly drags y/n back to pirate cove*
...:*screams*
Foxy:*covers her mouth with hand*
...:*shoves his hand away*
Vincent:and she said it to soon*gets up from the seat and starts to run to pirate cove then rips the curtains open then manages to pull foxy off and drag y/n away from there and drag back to the office*
...:thanks Vincent..
Vincent:I'm not just gonna leave you to die or something right?
...:I guess your right about that you can't just leave me to die really or well you could've but you didn't
Vincent:yep I didn't leave you to die I saved your sorry ass-w-