Chapter twenty three(short)

...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*walks back*...why..why do I have feelings?!..*tears form in eyes then falls to the ground whimpering*...I-I wish I never had to go through this...why..why...WHY LORD WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN.
                        <~a few days later~>
...:*cleans face re bandaging self where black eye would be sighs walks out of room leaving shutting the door behind self locking it then walks to car*ill drive to my parents house I guess..so then I can collect the rest of my stuff I left..*unlocks the car opens the door slowly then gets in*
*then quick as a flash your eyes flash open*
...:another dream!?*slams head into pillow*you have got to be kidding me well I guess I should look for a job*sits up grabs phone walks downstairs then looks through newspaper*hmm, maybe-what the hell its freddys pizzeria*sighs*it has good pay but I know what's gonna happen so fuck it*dials the number and calls*i want to apply for the nigh job now just allow me to have it will you.
?:well,um-you seem persistent to get this job so I guess you can have it
...:k thanks*hangs up breathes in*AHHHHHHHHHHH*slams face into a pillow*;w; if he's like that when I meet him I'm gonna cry
<~many hours later when y/n should be getting ready or heading to work~>
...:*runs to work with a bagel in mouth then runs through the doors running into the office tripping over self and falling in seat head first then gets up and sits on chair*
<~many hours later of successful surviving the night as well as for the past few weeks without running into that red furred fox~>
Foxy:*peeks head out slowly then runs down the hall running into the office*
...:*seat turned away looking through cams*and now-shit I forgot to check on the fox-
Foxy:*spins seat around*hm
...:*looks up at him*fuck-
Foxy:*places hand on y/n thigh in human form staring into y/n eyes*
...:*dies on the inside*
Foxy:*leans in quietly whispers*ive been watching you for a while it was quite enjoyable to know that you could do that so easily*licks bottom lip*
...:touch me again I will cut your fucking dick off got that.
Foxy:*rests head on shoulder then quietly whispers*you got that