Chapter six

Raven:*wakes up and manages to drag him away to the office*
Liam:*sleeps*
Raven:*wipes away sweat*damn your fucking heavy...
Liam:*wakes up and pulls her down to self and kisses her on the cheek*
Raven:*takes the le Chancla out of pocket and attacks him with it for a good ten minutes and starts to scream a lot of swears and such*
Liam:*screams out of pain and is laughing at the same time*
Raven:*stops and pants and huffs sitting on his stomach*
Liam:*looks into her eyes grabs her back and pulls her close then kisses her then begins to kiss her neck*
Raven:*slit moan then pulls away from him,face would be a bright shade of pink then gets off of him*baka yaro perverted idiot-
Liam:*goes close to her face grabs her chin gently and kisses her*hm what it seems like to me is that your enjoying what I do~
Raven:*turns red like a tomato*
Freddy,chica and Bonnie:*turn back to normal*
Chica:*heads to the door*
Bonnie:*goes to the other door*
Liam and raven:*both click the button on each side to close the door and both do a sigh of relief then looks at each other*
Liam:*sits down on the chair pulls her onto lap*
Raven:*turns a shade of pink and leans onto his chest falls asleep*
Liam:...*yawns then falls asleep*
Freddy:*goes to pirates cove*foxy?
Foxy:*pops head out*
Freddy:*points down the hall*go kill the night guard.
Foxy:alright
Liam:*wakes up picks raven up foxy plushies then leaves heads to car puts raven in the front seat puts seat buckle on puts the foxy plushies in the back then goes into the drivers seat and drives to ravens home unlocks the door picks raven up and the foxy plushies walks inside upstairs and puts her in bed walks down stairs leaves locking the door heading back to the car and driving back to the pizzeria enters the building and does the night shift for her*(I'm shocked people are reading my shitty stories :> anyway comment if I should make this into a lemon -w- I know there's some dirty minded peeps that would want that anyway if you people want I could make a separate thing and make it a lemon in that with the same characters in it just comment or whatever and I'll read it then which ever is commented the most I'll do that)