Chapter twenty one

<~many hours later of working til 6am~>
Foxy:Well your shift is over now we can leave-
...:*sleeps a small bit of drool falls from lip*
Foxy:*chuckles to self then wipes it away slowly picking y/n up then walking out of the building and walking back to y/n home with y/n in arms snatching the keys unlocking the door entering the house shutting the door behind self locking it then walks upstairs opening the door placing y/n down on the bed gently*maybe..I'll just undress y/n and y/n won't notice..*slowly takes y/n clothes off then puts a hoodie on y/n with shorts*that wasn't as hard as I thought*leans in and kisses on the forehead walks nearly out the door*
...:*grabs his tail*please don't go..
Foxy:*stops turns around makes y/n let go comes back wraps a blanket around y/n then walks out shutting the door behind self*well then that's done*walks into spare room*now-
Zoe:*would be on the bed barely clothed*
Foxy:my god would you get out and put clothes on?
Zoe:awh why can't you change me?!
Foxy:*leaves the room walks into y/n room shutting and locking the door behind self sits down on the floor near the bed*y/n isn't wrong y/n sister really is a pain in the ass..*leans head on the side of the bed*
...:*wakes up*erm..hm*sits up slowly*
<~a few days later~>
Foxy:*walks downstairs*so-
...:*hicks wouldn't be wearing a shirt only a bra and pants*
???:*sitting next to y/n and speaking basically gibberish to y/n and foxy then grabs y/n and puts on lap*
...:*hicks*
Foxy:...*grips fists then storms upstairs*
???:*puts y/n on back then starts to undress self*
Foxy:*growls then slowly comes back downstairs grabbing ??? by the hair and throwing outside slamming the door and locking it behind self*
...:*wraps arms around his waist*h-hey-*hick*wanna have some fun master?~-*hicks*
Foxy:...*picks up walks upstairs goes into room places down on the bed and sits beside y/n glaring at*
...:*goes closer to him*cmon..master let me have fun with chu-*hicks*
Foxy:fine I'll do that tomorrow now sleep*lays down on y/n*
...:nuuuu I want it tonight!*sits up shoving him onto his back then climbs onto him then takes his pants and shirt off along with his boxers*
Foxy:what the hell?*tries to shove y/n off onto back*you don't even know what to do if I do this*leans in then licks neck*do you really want this? Even while drunk?
...:*pulls him closer*i only want you master I want it badly go as hard as possible master*licks his chest*
Foxy:if you say so~*takes y/n pants and underwear off slowly*your wet..I like that~*takes y/n bra off slowly then leans in and sucks on collar bone massaging breast slowly*
...:a-ah~
Foxy:*stops then aims member slowly putting it in and waits a moment then starts to thrust back and forth*
...:*grabs onto the bed and moans*f-faster m-master!~
Foxy:*thrusts faster*Mmm~
...:*moans louder*
Foxy:*goes deeper thrusting more roughly moaning lifts y/n onto self going on back*
...:*starts to thrust back and forth on him*ah~
Foxy:Mm~*massages ass while doing so*
...:ah~*climbs off of him then sucks on his member*
Foxy:Mm ah~*bites lip*
...:*stops sits up and small yawn*
Foxy:*puts pants on puts a shirt on y/n with shorts then lays down near y/n then pulls y/n down beside self*
...:*hugs him then falls asleep*..