Chapter three

Foxy:*tilts his head looking at her with the bright yellow eyes gleaming at her illuminating her face with a dull soft yellow beaming onto her face then slowly blinks making darkness cover her face every time he had blinked then when reopens eyes the dull soft yellow beam back onto her face staying quiet silence not being broken by anything or anyone til the chime of ravens shift had started finally broke the silence*
Raven:....*opens one eye for a second then closes eyes again*
Foxy:*reaches out and strokes her hair slowly and softly*
Raven:*opens eyes and looks at him with fear filled in eyes*
Foxy:*gazes softly at her in a soft tone*you look afraid..raven are you scared of me...?
Raven:*looks away and mumbles*
Foxy:*grabs her chin gently and makes her look at self*
Raven:*tears slowly stream down face*
Foxy:*wipes her tears away with own tail feeling soft on her face*
Raven:*hugs him tightly*can I stay here for this night please Liam...
foxy:*hugs back*stay here as long as you need raven...
raven:thank you...*puts head on his chest and begins to feel sleepy*
Foxy:*notices her starting to fall asleep and mumbles something*
Raven:*falls asleep curls up onto him comfortably*
Foxy:...*sits down in a way so she doesn't fall off self*
Raven:*sleeps*
Foxy:...*yawns then rests head onto her head then falls asleep with jaw resting on her head*
<~many hours later time:4:00am~>
Foxy:*wakes up grabs ravens bag and takes her off self*
Raven:*sleeps*
Foxy:*unzips her bag pulls out a blanket and pillow*
Raven:*sleeps*
Foxy:*lays down in the boat rests the pillow on neck puts her on self and covers with the blanket and rests her head on the pillow*
Raven:*cuddles with him*
Foxy:*rests head to look up then the dim glow from dull soft yellow eyes then shuts eyes leaving them both in the darkness*
Raven:*sleeps peacefully*
*unknown screech or maybe a scream saying you can't hide*
Foxy:.....*opens one eye and looks around*..hm...*shuts eye again*
Raven:*sleeps*
               <~hours later time: 3:30pm~>
*people stay outside pirate cove all of them being employees whispering fearfully to one another*
Raven:*wakes up rubs eyes gets off of foxy quickly*....do you people ever shut your mouths..? Cause last time I checked gossip was for high schoolers.
*the employees quiet*
Female employee one:but it's animatronic a creepy one these are the newer ones from back then they updated them but this one is the creepy one it'll always be creepy..-
Raven:*tilts head*i really,REALLY wanna fucking slap you,cause guess what you look like a fucking slut but do you see anyone saying that about you cause they think it's ok to talk about some other bull shit*steps down from the cove and walks to car leaving blanket and pillow in the cove*
Foxy:*eyes open the soft dull yellow eyes watch her leave and seems saddened by that*
*employees notice he's up and his look then they look over to raven and back to the animatronic fox*
<~many hours later at ravens shift time: 2:00am~>
Raven:*sees chica at the window and closes the door then sees Bonnie at the other door and tries to close it but the door would be jammed*shit,shit,shit....*looks at the rabbit*
Bonnie:*has a devilish grin on face*
Raven:....*gulps looks over to the other door and chica is there still with the same devilish grin on her face*crap,no....*tears start to stream down face*
*loud slamming foot steps are heard from down the hall along with a screaming*
Raven:.....
foxy:*tackles Bonnie to the ground making him slam into the wall*
Bonnie:!? FREDDY FOXYS GONE ROUGE
Foxy:*gets up runs towards raven picks her up runs out then runs into pirate cove eyes pure black with white pupils*....*puts head into her chest*