Chapter twenty four

...:good puppy.*nudges him away gently*
Foxy:*yawns then rests head there firmly falling asleep like that*
...:*looks around sigh*i guess I have to deal with this now*yawns*how long til my shift is over..? Shit I have three more hours before it's done!?*shoves him off shutting the doors and hides under the desk*well this is how I'm going to die..*puts head in hands*to a robot that's sleeping on the ground and a bunny,bear and chicken what a way to fucking die*yawns lays down on side looking at the red furred fox laying on the ground sleeping peacefully then eyes shut slowly and mumbles*i hope he doesn't allow me to die*falls asleep curling up into a ball*
<~many hours later y/n shift would've been over by then~>
...:*wakes up then yawns*
Foxy:*curled around y/n tail resting on y/n*
...:*yawns again then strokes him gently a smile forming on face*hes acting like an over grown puppy*starts to try and sit up*
Foxy:*rubs head on y/n neck then wakes up nibbling on y/n neck*
...:ack-p-please would you stop!
Foxy:your not so tough now it seems like to me*smile forms on face rubs head on neck gently gets out from under desk and drags out picks up then walks back to y/n house*
...:uh...how do you even know where I live?
Foxy:simple your address is in your hat
...:*dies on the inside*
Foxy:is there something wrong?
...:nope*still dying on the inside*.w.
Foxy:then just sleep princess*nuzzles y/n neck snatching the keys from y/n pocket unlocking the door opening it*
...:*slowly starts to shut eyes then falls asleep peacefully*
Foxy:*smiles rubs head on y/n neck*your different
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*places on the couch then walks out shutting the door behind self licks lips while walking back entering through the doors quietly then walks into cove sits on stool yawning leans head on the ice cold wall shuts eyes slowly darkness surrounding self seemingly powering off*
<~a few hours later of sleeping and being powered off~>
...:*wakes up then rubs eyes gently sits up*i barely remember much..*gets up changes into causal clothes*now I got shorts and my big hoodie on and now I'm hungry and the only closes place to get food near me is freddys pizzeria T^T*opens the door walks downstairs opens the door shuts behind self then walks there*i hate this so much*opens the door and walks in slowly then sits down*
Foxy:*looks out of cove then goes into human form walks out making y/n face self*
...:*mind*what the actual fuck!?
Foxy:*grabs by wrist and drags into cove making y/n sit on the stool then walks out*
...:the hell-
*the curtains fly open with many children staring at y/n*
Foxy:*runs back tripping over self and lands on face*
...:pffft*laughs a bit*
Children:*giggle at the sight*
Foxy:*gets up slowly*heh*tackles y/n then jokingly ties up*so kids what should we do with this stole away?
Children:teach her a lesson!
Foxy:*grabs y/n making y/n face self*
Children:*would be cheering*
Foxy:*kiss pulls closer and puts y/n over shoulder*
Children:*giggling and cheering*SHES NOT A STOLE AWAY
Foxy:then what is she eh?
...:*red as a tomato*
Children:YOUR GIRLFRIEND*giggles*
Foxy:should she be as punishment for being a stole away?
Children:YES
...:@//////////////////////@*mind*why me
Foxy:*places down in the boat*ok kids that's it for now why don't you all go hang out with Bonnie,Freddy and chica
Children:aw ok*walk off to the main stage*
Foxy:*shuts the curtains and walks out to the kitchen*
...:I just came here to get food not to do this T^T
<~ten minutes later which felt like hours for y/n~>
Foxy:*enters placing a pizza down and untying y/n*
...:*snatches a slice and eats it swiftly doing that to at least three more slices then yawning*
Foxy:*looks at y/n placing hand on face then wipes a piece of cheese off y/n face*you shouldn't eat so fast or you'll choke*puts own thumb in mouth licking off the cheese on finger*
...:*yawns again leans on him*
Foxy:eh!?
...:*falls asleep*
Foxy:*pats head gently*you are different*grabs a slice of pizza and eats it*
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:crap I got cheese on my neck but I don't wanna move since she's laying on me*sigh*hey wake up I gotta clean something up
...:*wakes up in a daze looks up at him then licks the cheese off of his neck then puts head back on chest and falls asleep*