Chapter four

Raven:li-liam...wh-what are you doing...?
Foxy:just shut it for once....
Raven:sorry....I'll be quiet....
foxy:*rubs head on her chest softly then nibbles on her neck lightly*
Raven:*turns a shade of pink cheeks feel hot*
Foxy:*grabs a blanket and covers her with it*
Raven:Liam...?
Foxy:just shut it...*stops leaning head on her chest and sits up to look at her darkness in eyes pupils are the are the only thing that are illuminating the dark cove*
Raven:....*looks back at him*..
Foxy:*blinks and eyes turn back to that dull soft yellow*
Raven:*goes silent*
Foxy:*reaches out and touches one of her ears gently and mumbles*soft...
raven:....*just watches staying still silent*
Foxy:*continues to touch her ears til realizes that she is watching self touch her ears*
Raven:*slowly blinks looking at him*
Foxy:when you come back tomorrow I want you to come here right at 12am....alright?
Raven:ok..*leans on him and falls asleep*
Foxy:*leans back*
  <~many hours later of sleeping time: 5:59am~>
Raven:*wakes up gets off of him and gets up then leaves*
Freddy:foxys changed he isn't killing that night guard.
Chica:yeah,he's just leaving her alone or hanging out with her in pirates cove it's annoying that should be me hanging out with foxy not some night guard.
Bonnie:well whatever you say chica,he attacked me when I was about to kill the night guard then I literally watched him pick her up and run away to pirates cove do you think that we should...?
Freddy:I think so clearly foxy isn't gonna change his ways with this night guard around.
Bonnie:alright,what's the plan Freddy?
Freddy:we just sneak up on him tonight at 12:00am when he starts to head to the night guards door.
<~an hour or two later of planing on attacking foxy then hours later time: 12:00am~>
Foxy:*gets out of pirate cove and waits*
Bonnie and Freddy:*drags foxy away before he could say anything and use a remote to control him and send him back to pirate cove leaving a note outside for raven to read it*
Note:just go back to the security room I'll be there later..
Raven:*reads the note*hm,alright then*puts the note in pocket then walks to the security office and looks at the cameras to see no one on stage has moved*.....strange..there not moving there just standing there doing nothing why are they just standing there is the real question...*switches to foxys camera in pirates cove to see his head peeking out of pirates cove with a strange liquid coming out of eyes and as well as eyes being black with white pupils*
Foxy:*starts to run at to the office*
Raven:...
foxy:*tackles raven to the ground*
Raven:*squirms our from under him*
Foxy:*slashes her in the arm and back then throws her into the wall blood spreading on the wall a bit*
Raven:*tries to get up*
Foxy:*drags her to pirates cove*
Raven:*screams the whole way to pirates cove*
Foxy:*throws her into pirate cove*
Raven:...*shirt rips cause of the hook and it rips more and shirt falls off*....*tears begin to stream down face with cuts and bruises on face*....
Foxy:..*eyes turn normal then becomes normal after ripping something off of back and stomping on it breaking it instantly*
Raven:*shivers and looks at him fearfully*.....
Foxy:...*slowly begins to approach her*
Raven:*starts to scoot back til hits the wall*...
Foxy:...*crouches down pulls out the blanket in the cove from her bag and wraps it around her then grabs her bag takes a shirt out from in the bag and hands the shirt to her looks into her eyes her feared filled eyes with own dull soft yellow eyes*
Raven:*cautiously takes the shirt and puts it on letting the blanket stay wrapped around self*erm.....*goes silent*
Foxy:sorry....for the way I acted I don't know what happened all I know is that Bonnie and Freddy dragged me away...and they put that on me..*points at the destroyed tech*
Raven:....*hugs him tightly*
Foxy:*hugs back*i-I'm sorry....
Raven/ur oc:it's alright...Liam...
(You get the point in the first part it's either my ocs view or yours so I'm not gonna put it there anymore-<-)
Foxy:*rests head onto her shoulder*