Chapter twelve

Foxy:*crawls into pirate cove and groans*
Mike:...you traded y/n JUST CAUSE YOU WANTED THEM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE!?
Vincent:what's the big deal they said the fox wouldn't harm her what do you like y/n or something?*starts to climb out of the hole*
Mike:*walks over to Vincent and drags him somewhere*YES I LIKE Y/N WHY DO YOU THINK MY CHEEKS GET ALL RED AND I GET ALL FLUSTERED THEN I GET SWEATY WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS HAPPENING!?
Vincent:I just thought y/n used some type of perfume or something like that and that you had allergies and that you were maybe allergic to whatever perfume or something like that and you had allergies acting up but clearly that fox has taken a liking to y/n so looks like you may have some competition with that fox so I don't know what your gonna do about it but I'm gonna go*walks away*
Foxy:*runs out and follows y/n then scares y/n*
...:*screams*
Foxy:*laughs*
...:turn into your human form right now I don't want anyone seeing you like this!
Foxy:hm you don't want any girls after me are you jealous?~ about that?~*chuckles*if I turn into my human form what do I get in return?~
...:*sighs does a pouty face then pulls him close to face and kisses on the cheek*now go into your human form!
Foxy:eh!?*blushes then turns into human form*there are you happy now?
...:mhm!*smiles cheerfully*
Foxy:*smiles back then pats head then crouches down*
...:hm? What are you doing?
Foxy:you wanna ride on my back?
...: .o.YAS I DO *^*
Foxy:well then climb on*chuckles then smirks*
...:*climbs onto his back* UwU
Mike:*walks to car and drives to where foxy and y/n are then rolls window down glaring at foxy*hey y/n you want a ride since you walked to work why don't I give you a ride home how does that sound?
...:no it's fine mike I'm getting a ride already*giggles then hugs foxys neck*
Mike:..oh.*tone becomes rude and clearly annoyed mind*that stupid fox! He's winning her over I want her to myself! Fine then stupid robot I'll get you tonight knowing full well that y/n will show up in your cove I'll make sure someone is in there to ruin your little friendship like relationship that's happening will end swiftly.
Foxy:*walks with y/n on his back then walks y/n back to y/n house*
...:*hands him the key to unlock the door*
Foxy:*takes the key then unlocks the door then opens it and walks inside then puts y/n on the couch gently and sits beside y/n*
...:*turns to face him*
Foxy:*notices then faces y/n*
...:*yawns leans on him then falls asleep leaning on him*
Foxy:!? Erm..*turns red then puts y/n onto his chest sits up with y/n body between legs then strokes y/n h/c slowly putting fingers through h/c then stops hugs and rests head on y/n head then shuts eyes slowly then falls asleep or shuts down(which ever you prefer)*
                       <~many hours later~>
Time:6pm
...:*wakes up then looks around slowly looks up*
Foxy:*out cold*
...:*turns red then cuddles up against him*
Foxy:*wakes up or powers on*
...:*looks up at him again*
Foxy:*looks down at her still in human form then leans in legs wrap around y/n back then leans closer*
...:*tries to look away from him*
Foxy:*grabs y/n face then pulls face closer to his and kisses on the forehead then lets go and looks away blushing a little*
...:eh!?*turns bright shade of pink still looking at him*
Foxy:*notices y/n still looking at self*
...:*looks away quickly when realizing he's watching self*
Foxy:*chuckles with a smirk on face*
...:*gets up then goes upstairs*
Foxy:where you going?
...:to shower then get ready for work
Foxy:oh*walks upstairs then follows her a bit*
...:*takes clothes off turns the shower on then climbs into the shower*
Foxy:*has a nose bleed watching*