Chapter fifteen

Foxy:I-I was just mad when I saw you and mike there and I didn't let you explain I just slashed you...I'm sorry..I know you won't forgive me..-
...:*tackles him hugging him with tears streaming down face*...I-I should've believed you when you said that mike had feelings for me but I didn't think he would just straight up act like that...
Foxy:it's alright though right...? Your not mad at or afraid right...?
...:I don't know*leans into his chest and yawns*
Foxy:*looks at y/n then tilts head*your cute when you yawn but your especially adorable when your mad you do this pouty face*chuckles then smirks*and you can't deny it cause your doing that face right now~
...:sh-shut up your the one that kidnapped me-
Foxy:*leans in making y/n face self then kisses*you talk to much~
...:eh!?*turns red then tries to get off and shove him away*
Foxy:*chuckles then wraps legs behind y/n back so y/n can't move at all unless y/n get up*
...:*tries to get up*
Foxy:*sits y/n back down then chuckles a bit then lays down leaning on the wall*hey! I don't want you to go yet it's been a while since I've seen someone as beautiful as you~
...:SH-SHUSH*buries head into his chest*
Foxy:nah I'm good~*smirks again*
...:*looks up at him then licks his chin then buried head back into his chest*
Foxy:*blushes a bit*so you like burring yourself into my chest eh?
...:sh-shush it
Freddy:*enters the cove*foxy give up y/n you can't be trusted with her after what you did.
...:*mind*oh god...the hell is happening now it's like anything good happens for a moment something awful happens straight after...
Foxy:OH AND I SHOULD GIVE Y/N UP TO YOU,BONNIE AND CHICA!?
...:*buries head into his chest even deeper and lets out a small whimper*
Freddy:JUST GIVE Y/N UP FOXY I THINK ME AND THE OTHERS WOULD BE MORE TRUSTED WITH Y/N
Foxy:OH YEAH SURE CHICA WOULD BE MORE TRUST WORTHY TO BE WITH HER THAT BITCH WOULD PROBABLY TRY TO STUFF Y/N INTO A SUIT*places hand onto y/n back and other hand on y/n ass then lifts y/n up and runs into the security office slamming both doors shut then sliding y/n and self under the desk*
...:wh-why are we hiding..?!*whisper yell*
Foxy:they're trying to take you away...that's why we're hiding..I won't let them take you....
...:wh-what do you mean take me away....?
Foxy:there probably gonna try to stuff you in a suit or send you back to sister location...
...:*hugs tightly*i don't wanna go back or be stuff in a suit though....I-I wanna stay with you...
Foxy:*hugs back*i want you to stay...with me..I don't want to be alone in my cove...like I always am they have each other why can't I have someone..?
...:*buries head into his chest*i want you to be with me though....I don't want to go..I want you to stay with me...*tears slowly begin to form in eyes and stream down face and fall onto his chest dripping down slowly*
Foxy:*looks at y/n then wipes tears away slowly*please...don't cry..*rests head on y/n head*the night is almost over...I can walk you home after if you want me to...
...:*looks up at him then nods and mumbles quietly and softly*o-ok...
*the alarm would ring saying that y/n shift was over*
Foxy:*comes out from under the desk and grabs y/n wrist then pulls out opening the doors and runs out with you being dragged behind*
...:*running as fast as possible behind him*
Foxy:*stops turns around picks y/n up then runs with y/n in arms*
...:*holds onto him*