Play Spy

"I can't believe it," Wally was bouncing for joy when Kaldur told him he'd be watching me, "I get to spy on Richard Grayson."
"Do not forget, he may be the one behind this plan," Kaldur warned, "Everyone is not as they seem."
Wally nodded his head vigorously and was off to change into his stealth uniform, back a second later and then through the Zeta tubes. Not too long after we had all departed and I was headed back to the manor. I changed into my gym gear and began my light jog down to the gym. I could hear Wally's footsteps behind me, but only because of my training, so I decided to ignore him.
I arrived at the gym and placed $30 in the jar from when they had paid me for taking over Tori's lesson. I didn't have a class today, Heather and Ashley were out at some party or other, so I headed to the main section of the gym, and not to my surprise, Wally came in a few minutes later changed as if he had planned to come here all along.
And I have to say it wasn't a bad look on him. The loose tank allowed me to see all the muscles in his arms and probably his abs if he went upside down at any point. And his shorts let his muscles gained from all those years of running really come to their glory.
"Richard," He called as he came over, "Fancy seeing you here huh?"
"Hi," I said as I put down the weights and met him halfway, "Wally isn't it?"
"Yes," He almost squealed but brought himself not to, "Why are you at the gym? Don't you have one in your manor?"
"Multiple yes," I answered, "But Bruce has camera's everywhere, I prefer to know he isn't looking on."
"Everywhere?" Wally asked, feigning uninterest.
"Well, not anymore," I replied, "I managed to convince him to remove the ones from the bathrooms."
"What?" He said before he could stop himself and I held back a laugh as how gullible he was but it was fun messing with him.
"I know right," I sighed, "Anyway, what are you doing here?"
"I usually go to the gym in Star City," Wally said, "That's where I live, but I have a hotel with my friends down at Harbour for the competition and this was the closest gym."
"Oh, so you'll be down here often?" I asked as I got down on the floor and began doing some sit-ups.
"Until the competition is over," He said as he sat down next to me and followed suit.
"Cool," I said and waited a couple of seconds to work up the nerve to say what I wanted to say since I met him "You know, after you're done here, you can come back to mine."
He stopped and looked at me silence for a second before bursting into speech, "I would love too. You mean the manor? What time would I have to leave? Are you sure Bruce would want that? That's cool. I'm ready when you are."
"That was a lot of speak in a short amount of time," I commented, "But please come, I don't have many friends. And you can stay as long as you like. I'll tell Alfie to cook enough for four tonight."
"Thank you so much," He said as he pulled out his phone, probably to text the team, "Wait, did you just refer to me as a friend?"
"Too soon?" I asked and he shook his head, a smile beaming across his face that seemed far too infectious.
We continued with our gym session for another couple of hours, heading in a light jog home at 7.
"Master Dick," Alfie said as he opened the door, "And this must be Master Wally."
"Nice to meet you," He said as we went in.
I could see the awe written plainly on his face as we went through to the dining room and he was even more shocked to see Bruce Wayne sitting at the table.
"You must be Wally," He said as he stood up and came over, doing one of his rare real smiles, and shaking hands with the currently mute ginger, "I'm Bruce."
Wally didn't say anything comprehensible, instead we just lead him to the table where he sat and waited for his food. Bruce gave me a stern look that said we'd be having words about this later but we all ate and spoke pleasantly.
After that Wally and I headed to one of the shared rooms, like mine but with two double beds instead of one queen size, and still a single en-suite.
"If you want to use the shower go ahead," I said, "We have enough supplies to sink a battle ship"
He nodded and a few minutes later I could hear the water running, he must have checked for camera's first.
I headed downstairs and brought up some spare clothes in his size, some for tomorrow and some for him to sleep in. His obliviousness to me as I stood just the other side of the curtain was kinda cute. And I had to fight the urge to scare him as I left again. I also took the time to have a quick shower myself and changed into my top and shorts which I kept reserved for sleeping and lounging in. I was back in the room and reading up on the case that Bruce had assigned me that night when Wally came back in, dressed in the top and shorts I had given him.
"Where did my clothes go?" He asked as he came over, "And when did these appear?"
"Your clothes are in the wash, they'll be done by tomorrow ready for you to take them back home, and I threw those in there. I had to guess your size but they look about right," I answered.
"So, Richard, what's it like? Being rich I mean?" Wally asked once he had settled into bed and we had turned all of the lights off.
"It's cool I guess," I replied, "I can afford things most people can't and give a lot to charity. But it doesn't do much in the terms of who you are. You can get more stuff, pay for your healthcare and all that, but at the end of the day money tends to corrupt or you're made famous because you're rich. And people don't really want to know you, ya know? They all have their own ends, usually a large sum of money or getting a job at Wayne industries. No one actually wants to know you."
"That actually sounds kind of sad," Wally replied.
"Yeah, but it isn't all bad," I said, "If I wasn't rich I wouldn't be able to do this," I said as I threw a large selection of water balloons at him.
"What the hell dude?" He said as he sat bolt upright and turned on the light to show his drenched form, "Now I have a wet bed."
"I know," I smirked as I threw some more at him, "You are aware that all those drawers next to you are full of them right?"
And so we spent the next 10 minutes throwing water balloons at each other and messing up the room. Pillow fights ensued next and feathers flew everywhere as they split open from the force we were hitting each other with. And finally it was just a play fight where I let him pin me, secret identity.
"Not so tough now, are we?" He smirked down at me and I was grateful my face was already red from the exercise.
"Fine, you got me," I said, "But you gotta admit, that was a fun way to burn an hour."
"But how are we going to sleep?" He asked as he eyed the destroyed beds, still over the top of me, not looking like he wanted to move anytime soon.
"In one of the many other rooms," I said and pushed him off as I led him to the room next door which was almost exactly the same layout as the other, just not as destroyed.
This time we settled into bed and went to sleep though.
I only wished I could tell him who I was.