Naughty Times

I arrived first the next night at the manor, as always. But then again, I didn't have anything to do whilst I was in hiding from the world, Wally was still a busy man. It was going to be nice to see him again after we left it last night. I don't know why I'd kissed him as Nightwing, it was never going to happen that way. He could never know. All I'd done was ruin a perfectly good friendship. At least I had this.
A sudden gust of wind alerted me to his arrival, in full costume of course.
"I have a treat for you tonight my love," He said as he held out a hand to help me up.
"Have you come to tell me you've got almost evidence I'm innocent, because I found that out last night," I smirked as I brought myself up to my full height.
"You're coming to the cave to meet the team," He smiled, "Minus Nightwing who's had an interaction with Psimon that means he can't interact with you for a couple days."
"Isn't he the mind guy?" I asked as we began to walk down the driveway.
"Yeah, Rob's scared he might have put in a trigger that will activate when he see's you," Wally explained, "Hop on my back, it'll be quicker."
"Oh god, is it scary going fast?" I asked as I leapt onto his back and gripped like a koala.
"Just, close your eyes," He said as he put his goggles over his, "Ready?"
I nodded my head against his back as I felt the wind rush around me. I travelled with him like this a lot on missions, but there was something more intimate this time. When I was snuggled into him, just enjoying the ride rather then it just being to get from point A to B.
"Welcome, to Mt Justice," He said and I opened my eyes again.
We were inside the cave, and the team were all sat on the Sofa in full get up, I doubt I'd be getting their identities.
"Wow," I let out a breath, "This is where you work from? It's huge."
"You've not seen the half of it," Wally said as he linked his hand in mine and I couldn't stop the blush that rose on my cheeks.
"On behalf of my team I would like to apologise for what has happened and any part we had to play in it," Aqualad said.
"Apology accepted," I said as I sat down right next to Wally, "You were only doing what you thought was right, good of the world and all that."
"See, told you he'd understand," Wally beamed, "Because he's just that amazing," My blush only got worse as he planted a kiss on my cheek.
"So where are you hiding out?" Artemis asked.
"Here and there," I replied as nonchalantly as I could, "I saw on some TV Shows the best way to stay hidden is to stay moving."
"That's so innocent," Artemis scoffed, "I don't know why I thought you'd be able to run a terrorist operation."
"She's only joking babe," Wally said as he sent glares at Artemis, "Anyway, why don't we introduce ourselves."
"I know who you all are," I quickly said, "Who doesn't? You're famous."
"Unfortunately not rich," Conner mumbled.
"Maybe we could watch you do some tricks?" Wally suggested.
"Oh, I couldn't," I replied, "I'm not one for showing off."
"I have the perfect solution," Miss M suddenly burst out, "We can have a karaoke night. I hear they are great for human bonding."
That elected a laugh from Artemis and a huff from Conner.
"Why not?" Wally jumped on the gun, "I bugsy first. Performing the ever classy Starships."
I tried to stifle my laugh as he turned on the TV to get up a karaoke track and started the night off.

It eventually got to midnight when we all started splitting off, Aqualad and Artemis heading out whilst Conner and M'gann went to their rooms, leaving Wally and I alone.
"Did you have fun tonight?" He asked.
"One of the best nights of my life," I replied as I moved over to him and started kissing down his neck.
"I'm glad," He replied, "Do you wanna spend the night? I have my own room here-"
"That's all I needed to hear," I grinned as I grabbed his hand and walked down the corridor, allowing him to point out his room as if I didn't know before going in and instantly pushing him up against the wall as my mouth found his.
My body pressed perfectly against his, his hands in my hair as mine supported us against the wall. His breath was hot on my lips whenever we parted, but we always almost instantly came back down on each other. I could feel him growing hard against my stomach, and I knew I was as well. I grabbed his hand again, pulling him back to the bed and shoving him down onto the mattress, and standing above him. I quickly pulled off my top to reveal my bare chest, I didn't care about the scars right now, and from the look on Wally's face, he didn't either. I threw it across the room as Wally quickly followed suit and I crawled on top of him, my mouth back on his, our tongues brushing the inside of each others mouths. I left myself explore him now, using one hand to support myself, the other to run over his chest, to feel all the scars and muscles, to catch on his nipples and play with them. I could feel him getting harder against me, feel myself getting harder against him. And god was I filled with such pleasure when he let out a moan. I pulled off of him and grabbed at the waistband of his jeans, I looked up at him, making sure he wanted it, and when he nodded I'd never ripped anything off so hungrily in my life. With just a single layer of cloth left I could almost see everything. I slowly moved back up his body, trailing kisses along his chest, up his neck, around his chin, and back down until I was kissing along the waistband. Hooking my fingers around the waistband, and slowly, ever so slowly pulling away that last layer to fully appreciate him. And I was not disappointed.
To say I had a night of bliss was an understatment.