Go, Cupid

Nolan

Reid and I immediately dropped our bags in shock.

Newly weds!?

"I have to make a call-"

"-I gotta call Griffin."

We both ignored our jinx. Reid practically charged for the bathroom and I plugged in my phone. Once it powered on I rang Griffin.

"Hey dude, what's up?"

"Don't 'hey dude' me, what the hell? Why'd you book this room?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"The honeymoon suite? Really? I know you like Claire but this is really-"

"Hold up, I didn't book the honeymoon suite. Claire and I have been waiting for you guys for the past 20 minutes. What hotel are you at?"

"North Oceanfront Beach Hotel." I answered.

"You sure?"

I checked the pamphlet sitting on the nightstand. And all color drained from my face.

Oh no...

Reid

I headed for the bathroom - which was huge, by the way. The hot tub alone would take over more than half of my bedroom - it actually would've probably been nice to stay somewhere with a bathroom like this.

I pulled out my phone and quickly called Claire.

She answered.

"Hey! How's it goin'? You two-"

"Claire, what the hell!?" I whispered into the phone.

"What? What's going on?"

"Did you and Griffin do this on purpose? Is this some sort of prank?"

I made sure my voice was below a whisper.

"Claire I love you but you can't go... trying to play Cupid like this!"

"Reid, take a deep breath. I have no idea what you're talking about. Wanna tell me?"

I sighed.

"We got to the hotel and were basically handed over the honeymoon suite."

"What!?"

"You sound surprised."

"Reid, we didn't book the honeymoon suite."

"What do y-"

"Hold on. You thought I was 'playing Cupid'. Did something happen between you and Nolan!?"

"What!? No! I mean not really..."

Claire gasped out of excitement on the other side of the phone.

"Something totally happened! Tell me! Tell me!"

"I'm hanging up now."

"Wait n-"

I ended the call and let out a sigh.

This is insane. I can't share the honeymoon suite with Nolan, I hardly know him! Plus if he's straight, the whole thing probably freaks him out. And if he's not...

My face grew hot.

I damn near jumped out of my skin as Nolan bursted into the bathroom. His phone in one hand, and the hotel's pamphlet in the other.