Wake up

Nolan

My eyes opened slowly, and out of irritation I pulled the covers up to my chin, refusing to let my peaceful sleep end.

"Hey."

Reid's unmistakably deep voice filled my ears. I looked up to see him standing at my bedside wearing a stern expression.

"Oh? You're watching me sleep now? That's new," I rolled over and snuggled into my blankets.

"Don't ignore me," Reid demanded before ripping my blankets from me.

"What th-" I began to sit up, but in a swift movement Reid had gotten on top of me and pinned me to the mattress. I gasped.

"What are y-"

"-Why didn't you come into bed with me last night?" Reid cut me off.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"You heard me."

Reid leaned down, my arms were now pinned above my head, our faces only inches apart.

"Does it matter!?" I turned my head away, embarrassed.

"It matters to me!"

Reid switched, holding my arms down with one hand while he placed the other on my cheek, turning my head. He kissed me intensely and I felt my body grow weak.

His kiss was different from before. What was once gentle and soft had turned hungry, and lustful. I found myself returning it with my own hunger, feeling as though it were eating me up inside.

Suddenly my hands were released as Reid sat up, pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his upper body. He quickly crashed his lips back down onto mine and I pulled him into me. Our kisses grew faster, and hotter, with each second.

Reid's hand slid down my chest until his touch made it's way under my shirt. It felt like fire against my bare skin.

His hand traveled up my body, lifting my shirt until my torso was uncovered.

His kiss moved to my neck, giving my body shivers as he sucked and nibbled my sweet spot. I bit my lip, holding back a moan.

His lips made their way to my chest, taking their time on my nipples. I squeezed my eyes shut, holding in every gasp.

His mouth traveled down further, and further, until he had reached my waist band. He bit the fabric erotically, teasing me.

"R...Reid." I nearly whimpered, my entire body felt as if it were in flames.

He brought his lips back up to mine, and I was met with his piercing green eyes. They had a gleam in them I'd never seen before.

"Nolan..."

I felt Reid's hand slowly move its way down my upper body, the touch of his fingertips like liquid heat, before reaching into my pants. My back arched as I let out a loud gasp.

"NOLAN!"

My eyes shot open as I woke up flat on my stomach in the pull out.

"Hey, he's finally awake!" Reid's voice called out from the other side of the room.

"You were breathing really heavily in your sleep so I figured you were having a nightmare and woke you up," Reid zipped up his hoodie.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes sleepily.

A nightmare? What was I-