v .

She should've run. He should've made her.

Instead, Marie took a few small steps towards Nathaniel, making her way around his desk. It was too slow a pace for the professor, whose arousal and adrenaline had thrown his judgment out the window.

When Marie was finally at arm's length away, Nathaniel wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her forwards over his knee. Before Marie could even process what was happening, Nathaniel muffled her cry with a strong hand over her mouth.

Nathaniel always practiced self-control.

Not today. Not with Marie.

Marie's skin felt like it was a thousand degrees as pleasure pooled between her legs. Nathaniel had hardly touched her. With one hand covering her mouth, the other was on the small of her back, balancing her.

All she could hear and feel was his measured, controlled breathing and the coolness of his belt buckle against her side. It was so, so wrong but Marie wanted this bad.

"Promise to be a good girl and stay quiet for me?" Nathaniel's hardened voice was ecstasy to Marie's ears. Marie nodded as best as she could and Nathaniel slowly released her mouth to make sure she didn't make any sudden noises. He wasn't particularly in the mood to explain this situation to his colleagues in the next few rooms - as much as he wanted her cries to fill his office.

Nathaniel hesitated, which he rarely did. But the professor was treading on a very thin line and he knew he had to be careful.

"Is this what you want?" His voice was barely a whisper to Marie, who lay over him, her face reddening.

Marie, on the other hand, didn't hesitate for a second.

"Yes."

With the same hand he used to shut her up, Nathaniel aggressively fisted a handful of Marie's hair. Marie pursed her lips to conceal a cry, which escaped as a pitched whine. She knew her mistake.

"You will address me as 'sir'. If you don't, I will make this much more unpleasant than it needs to be."

"I understand, sir."

Nathaniel gently released Marie's hair and she let a short-lived sigh of relief escape her lips. Nathaniel brushed some of Marie's hair to the side so he could gauge her reactions as he continued. With her dress already promiscuously short, Nathaniel only had to adjust it slightly to expose herself to him.

He let his index finger slip between her lace thong and her skin, slowly tracing along her hip. He restrained himself from ripping it off her.

"If you need this to stop, just say so," Nathaniel informed, now trailing his finger up and down Marie's smooth leg at a tantalizing pace. Marie took in a small gasp, her body begging for the action to be moved somewhere more intimate. She had never encountered a man with this much control over her own pleasure.

"Why am I doing this, Marie?" Nathaniel asked. He could feel his erection stiffen under Marie as he felt her body respond to him in the subtlest of ways.

"Because..."

Suddenly, Marie could feel it too, her words now faltering.

Nathaniel knew he was practically overwhelming Marie's senses to the point it wasn't plausible for him to expect a coherent response. Still, he wasn't going to go that easy.

Marie felt a sharp slap on her thigh, the stinging aftereffect going straight to her core. Her reflexes forced her to lurch forward away from the source of the pain - but she couldn't get far.

Nathaniel gathered Marie's wrists with one hand and pinned them down to hold her still, as he squeezed her ass with the other. Marie let out a humiliating moan.