e t c .

p r e v i e w   o f 
𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
b y   R A N I 

✥  s y n o p s i s  ✥ 

[❛If you choose this, Nora... you'll be ours. Both of ours❜]

Adopted at birth, the Amaro brothers were inseparable. With a bond stronger than blood, Anthony and Adrian shared everything - their business and their women.

Nora Melrose had just graduated college and moved to the city. After receiving an elegant voucher to an elite art gallery during her shift at an antique bookstore, Nora finds herself in the presence of the two brothers.

Nora soon learns there is more to the invitation than meets the eye. She falls into an elusive lifestyle with the two powerful men, drawn by lust - and possibly love.

✥  e x c e r p t 

"Is she new?"

Lee looked up, oblivious to Adrian's preoccupations with the young employee.

"Oh, Nora? She's been here a few months." Lee looked quizzically back at him. "Interesting... you're not the first to ask about her lately."

Oh.

Adrian felt a flare a tension rise up in him temporarily. He didn't want other men looking at the girl in the wrong way, the thought bothering him intensely.

And this was coming from someone who - by society's definition - would not be considered quite a saint.

Adrian wanted to call out to her. See her smile. Hear her voice. Anything. He had never been this drawn...

But no. He needed Anthony to see. They had to introduce themselves - together.

It was always how they did things.