x i i .

Marie's heart was beating at an astronomical pace. She could barely contain her anticipation as she watched the rising numbers of floors while in the elevator. Nathaniel lived in an impressive complex in the heart of the city which lay no more than 30 minutes from campus.

"Breath, Marie." Nathaniel wrapped an arm around Marie's waist, drawing tantalizing circles right under her chest. She could feel him through her dress, causing her breath to hitch.

Marie had no idea what the man had planned. The naivety only excited her further.

Finally, the elevator came to a stop on the 22nd floor and Nathaniel guided Marie out. His arm still around her waist, she followed him towards his unit located towards the left of the elevator.

The professor unlocked the door to his duplex loft that had Marie's jaw almost drop to the ground.

The place was beautiful in its own simple way. Nothing was over the top or excessively luxurious. The entire loft relied mostly on dark wood and sleek steel accents for an overall simplistic architecture. Taking a few steps in, Marie took in the furnishing that managed to feel homey despite its more minimalist nature, suiting Nathaniel's taste and personality. Her eyes trailed up the smooth, wooden hanging staircase that led up to the lofted second floor which appeared to house multiple bedrooms.

Marie heard the door to the apartment close behind her. Nathaniel made his way around her, placing his hands on her shoulders as he studied her gaze intently.

Nathaniel's storm grey eyes were immediately much darker than Marie had ever seen them before. They were more carnal, lustful...

Marie felt naked under his predatory gaze.

"What are you thinking, Marie?" Nathaniel asked in a low voice.

Marie paused. She looked at Nathaniel, took in her surroundings, and let the situation sink in.

"I'm wondering how much you can show me in one night." Marie's response was barely a whisper.

Nathaniel's eyes lit up at Marie's answer, but not in his usual charming way. Marie saw something much more sinister behind the beautiful, steel eyes that had captivated her mind the first day she stepped into his class.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yes, please."

"Restrain you?"

"Yes..."

"Hurt you?"

"Please."

Marie was willing to get on her knees and beg at this point.

Nathaniel's breathing became more ragged and unsteady as he imagined Marie... at his mercy... bound... gagged... tears and mascara staining her face...

In his control.

"Let's discuss protection," Nathaniel abruptly inserted, shifting the topic before his own restraint cracked and he dragged Marie to a certain locked bedroom.

"I'm on the pill." Marie was diligent about her contraceptive for the past several years.

"I'm clean. I have medical documentation in my office, if you want me to grab it," Nathaniel offered.

"I trust you."

Trust. It was a value Nathaniel held above love.

The professor replied. "I know you're clean, too. I checked your college medical records."

"That sounds illegal."

Nathaniel raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so we're following rules now?"

The young student pursed her lips, concealing a smile at Nathaniel's humorous tone.