x x i i .

Marie's scalp was searing with pain as Nathaniel dragged her up to the bedroom, her long hair twisted around his wrist.

He pushed her onto the four-poster bed, letting her body fall against her stomach. It was hoisted high enough that Marie's feet touched flat on the ground while her upper body remained bent over.

The professor first folded up the sleeves of his dress shirt, undoing his cufflinks and unbuttoning the first few buttons. He watched as Marie lay perfectly still, much to his satisfaction.

Marie didn't dare move from her position as she heard Nathaniel walkabout, his steps determined and demeaning against the hardwood floor.

Nathaniel remembered he had used black rope to restrain Marie the last time she was in this very room. Thus, he instead picked out a set of pristine, braided white-fibered cord. Despite its innocent and pure appearance, it was a special set of rope with a finish that left it much more jagged and harsh against the skin. It was guaranteed to give burns if Marie pulled on them too much.

Rope bondage could be dangerous - potentially deadly. Especially in the hands of someone inexperienced. It could twist a limb or cut off nerves and circulation to the point of hospitalization.

The professor had mastered the art earlier in his life; from amateur attempts with past submissives to intricate demonstration at BDSM clubs around the world - many of which he toured with Theodore. He was skilled in multiple techniques, from classic sailor knots to the Japanese bondage style of Kinbaku. Unbeknownst to Marie, the head chef they had met earlier in the restaurant was more than a culinary mastermind...

Nathaniel made his way over to Marie with the rope in his hand. He gathered her arms behind her, positioning them so that her forearms touched. He first wove the white rope around the sides of Marie's arms to fix them in place. Then, he swiftly brought the cord above her shoulders and wove them around her breasts. He was working so smoothly and quickly that Marie had trouble keeping up.

The last touch was a beautiful knot in the center of Marie's back to tie off the work. Nathaniel pulled up on the rope - hard - to test his final looped tie, pulling Marie off the bed slightly. It was tight enough to confine her but didn't completely constrict her to the point it was uncomfortable.

With her body restrained against itself, Marie could hear her quickened heartbeat intensify. The rough rope dug into her skin every so slightly - any move would result in additional pain.

Nathaniel wasn't done. Marie gasped as she felt her legs forcefully spread apart with a nudge from Nathaniel's shoe. He took a second set of the same rope and wound a beautifully intricate pattern over Marie's calf, before looping it around one of the legs of the bed. He did the same to Marie's other leg until she was fixed in her spread and exposed position.

Nathaniel looked down at his work - and at the beauty that was Marie. Now this should be in an art gallery.

"I like seeing you like this. Tied up. Mouth shut," Nathaniel finally spoke. He could only hear a sharp intake of Marie's breath as a response. The girl wouldn't dare say anything back.

Nathaniel leisurely made his way to the side of the room containing all his torturous implementations. They all hung on the wall gracefully and organized, riding crops to floggers. But the professor's eyes immediately settled on the one thing he had been set on using tonight - ever since Marie's outburst in the car earlier.

Nathaniel picked up a dark textured cane, the red undertones of the wood reflecting in the warm light. Within the pain scale of instruments used for punishment, caning was considered one of the worst.