a f t e r w o r d .

Before I get into anything else, I first want to say: 

Thank you.

I never expected Deviance to get the love and support it did. Every comment and vote motivated me to keep writing, and I can't thank all my readers enough for that. I've received such sweet and supportive messages, something I would've never expected my writing to receive - ever. Writing has always been a passion of mine but the burdens of life often get in the way of finding the time (and the drive) to do so. During quarantine, I finally found that time and wrote this story, which has now become my first ever completed novel. I cannot express enough how fulfilling this journey has been for me. It's like I've fallen in love with writing all over again. 

Now I'll answer some questions!

What is Marie and Nathaniel's future?

A happy one.

Will there be a sequel?

The short answer is no. I have fallen in love with Marie and Nathaniel's character while writing this novel - and I feel that I have completed their stories. I would be forcing myself to write more if I did, and trust me, that would be no fun to read! But...

Theodore?

Theodore's character was insanely fun to write. I am thinking about writing a short novella centered around him - but only if I'm inspired with a good idea for it. So there is a possibility! 

This story was so hot, I want to fuck my profess - 

Alright, this is something I've wanted to address for a long time but I made myself save it until now. This may seem obvious or silly, but this disclaimer is a must for me as someone who understands the impact sexually explicit content can have on people - especially those who are young. This novel is fictional and simply a sexual fantasy. A professor and student relationship as depicted in this story should NOT happen in real life. It's extremely unethical and a misuse of a position of power. As someone who actually does participate in BDSM and is often critical of the representation of the community, a lot of it comes down to what you present your novel/movie/media as. This is an erotica - sexual literary entertainment, if you will - so I am not promoting this as a textbook on sadomasochist relations. In reality, BDSM is a very personal journey. It requires maturity, research, thorough communication, and extensive trust. Please do not base your knowledge of BDSM off fictional, glamorized media. The best way is to talk to actual people in the community and learn from them!

Are you planning on writing any other stories?

Yes! I'm currently working on another erotica that I'm super excited about. I'll update Deviance and add another chapter, right after this one, with a preview of it eventually!

[these are all the FAQs I can currently think of, but if I get any more, I will update this!]

Once again, thank you so much for all the support ♡

With love,